Recent content by Own_Ostrich

1. O

Favorite winter golf gloves

Thanks I went with the Callaway Thermal Grip and they feel pretty good and as a bonus they work alright with a capacitive screen. Will check out the ClicGear if I get a push cart.
  2. O

Favorite winter golf gloves

Just wondering which gloves you guys like to use during the winter. The FootJoy WinterSof look nice enough at only $22 for a pair. I like the idea of the tee holder so I'm not digging around my pocket with a gloved hand but could see that feeling annoying. I do use an app for distances so a...
  3. O

Payment method other than PayPal?

Pretty annoying that paypal is so hard to get your account reactivated when there was no wrong doing. Looked around the internet a bit and it looks like my chances are slim to none. I've sold stuff locally with Zelle and use Venmo with friends. I'm not positive but I think transactions can be...
  4. O

Custom built PCs

Cool to see so many others building pcs on here. Anybody looking for good deals on components might want to check out buildapcsales on reddit. Although you might want to stay away if you're not currently looking because you might end up with some really good deals on parts you don't need.
  5. O

Custom built PCs

I won't be much help on advice for golf around here for a good while I would imagine. However, I have gotten into building computers recently if anybody needs any advice. Not an expert by any means but I have put a good amount of time in over the last year tinkering with my own builds and have...
  6. O

Agreed the social media aspect of Venmo is weird. I talked to someone at Paypal a while back when it was first frozen and they could not give me any details/reasons. Guess I'll keep bothering them and use PayPal through a friend if necessary for now.
  7. O

Hello from NC

Thanks for the welcome and the suggestions.. Think I'm going to check out one of those Clayton courses in a week or two.
  8. O

My PayPal account has been permanently frozen for an unknown reason and I'm wondering if anybody here uses another payment method with buyer/seller protection. Also has anyone had success getting their frozen PayPal account reactivated? Thanks.
  9. O

Hello from NC

Waited too long to get into golf but finally am. Looking forward to working on my game and having fun.
Back