Recent content by P-Dub

1. P

Who is the GOAT?

Caitlyn Jenner is my vote...she beat all the men in the decathlon during the 1976 olympics!
  2. P

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I see a lot of talk about the Pro, MB, and Apex....but don't sleep on the DCBs! Have a couple of rounds with them and they are fantastic, super easy to hit, and pretty forgiving. The long irons are rockets! Distance control has been outstanding and haven't noticed any hot spots.
  3. P

I would categorize the DCB as more on the players side because the head size is definitely smaller than a game improvement iron. You still have to put a good swing on the ball but there is some help built in.
  4. P

Apex DCB initial impressions comparing them to 2019 Big Bertha irons. Overall the DCBs are a smaller package with shorter blade lengths, thinner soles, top lines are very similar, and DCBs have less offset. Both sets have Recoil shafts ZT9 Vs. DART and played very similar. Lofts are identical...
  5. P

Apex DCBs have arrived, ordered Sun and delivered 4 days later!! Gonna get a round in this afternoon.
  6. P

Status shows cleared customs and expected delivery is tomorrow, Feb 4.....we shall see!
  7. P

I'd be upset too!!! I ordered DCBs with Recoil Dart Reg, 1 deg up, GP plus 4 grips...so pretty standard. Maybe there's not a high demand for the DCBs.
  8. P

Nope, Placed order on 31 Jan and estimated wait showed 3-4 weeks. Current status shows UPS picked up package and location is in Mexico.
  9. P

Just received a tracking number for my DCBs!! Status shows picked up/shipped from Monterrey Mexico. Have to check back tomorrow for scheduled delivery date, paid for 2nd day air so hopefully get them for this weekend!!!!
  10. P

SuperSpeed Golf Review

After 2 weeks into the program I have to say that it really works! I use the blue radar and have seen about 3-5 mph gains on the course. My playing partners have noticed the increase in distance, one thing to mention is that if feels easier to swing the clubs throughout the entire round...
  11. P

Other than score, what is the most important stat to you in analyzing your game?

This exactly, I'd rather get up and down right off the fringe with chance at birdie than have a very long putt with 3 jacks in play! I guess my important stats are scrambling, penalties, putting, then fairways.
  12. P

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Yes, Mavrik weights work! https://store.billybobsgolf.com/product/callaway-mavrik-max-sub-zero-driver-fairway-super-hybrid-weights-new-2020/
Back