Paladin's latest activity

• Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Best Driver Name Ever?.
    Big Bertha is iconic. It's alliterative, it's fun, it is associated with a technological leap forward, and it's named after an enormous...
  • Paladin
    Paladin reacted to Elmave's post in the thread Favorite Terrible Movie? with Like Like.
    I dont think this is a terrible movie i think its a classic but it got terrible reviews so i think this may qualify under this topic.
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Champion Sprinter Banned.
    The number of times I've shown up at the end of a 45 minute drive to PT formation at 6 am to discover that, instead of doing PT, I'm...
  • Paladin
    When the quarantine started and the fort basically closed, they shut down the golf course but continued to maintain it, which made a lot...
  • Paladin
    The bunkers are usually the first things to suffer when a course has money problems! The local Donald Ross 36 holer just spend a half a...
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Favorite BBQ Region.
    South Carolina mustard style is my favorite, but my wife likes the KC style...so I usually do KC style sauces.
  • Paladin
    It's the dog days of summer.
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Is Callaway in trouble.
    Callaway learned the mistakes of other organizations. You don't lose the game by having a product do poorly. You slip a little when a...
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread What's Your Highest Wedge Loft?.
    I have a 58°, and I'm using it less and less as I get comfortable using a 54 for much more shipping and short game shots. There's just...
  • Paladin
    What wedges are you currently playing? Cleveland RTX-3 VMG 50° Callaway MD-4 54° Callaway MD-4 58° What gets you most excited about RTX...
  • Paladin
    Paladin reacted to Bernoulli's post in the thread Happy Bobby Bonilla Day 2020! with Like Like.
    The Mets owner, Fred Wilpon, deserves his fair share of credit for the deal. What's $1.2 million a year when you had Bernie Madoff...
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Happy Bobby Bonilla Day 2020!.
    Bobby Bonilla's agent is the smartest man in the history of pro sports.
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Do You Want Data?.
    I love it. I have Arccos, I find it pretty unobtrusive, and during the round I like overheads of the holes, especially for courses I'm...
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Musicians???.
    Been a pretty rough quarantine, so I found some projects to keep me occupied, specifically this lovely Sherwood green lady. I still need...
    • 20200628_153338.jpg
    • 20200628_142336.jpg
    • 20200611_234321.jpg
    • 20200603_223214.jpg
  • Paladin
    Paladin replied to the thread Change the OB Rule?.
    The biggest reason, as I see it, is OB is there to remove the option of playing it as it lies. OB protects other people's property from...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in