Recent content by Paladin

1. Paladin

Would You Do Your Own Club Work?

Absolutely. I do a decent amount of my own grips, and I've put adapters on driver shafts. If I had a bender, I'd do my own loft and lie adjustments. It's not money so much as I enjoy fixing/building my own stuff.
  2. Paladin

Presidents Cup - who does TW pick?

Rickie likely hasn't worn pants let along swung a golf club since at least the 11th of October. Let's hope he gets in form quickly.
  3. Paladin

At what distance do you lay up?

Barring over circumstances, around 230 I start really thinking I'm not getting there unless I'm really feeling a fairway wood off the deck.
  4. Paladin

Srixon Q-Star Tour Opinions?

Best sub-$30/dozen ball on the market.
  5. Paladin

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Hybrids and Fairway Woods

That fairway wood in white looks SO GOOD. Has the adapter changed from the F8?
  6. Paladin

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Irons

I thought the same thing. The sheer volume of technology and willingness to do things that buck some normal trends or how irons look and function has me very interested, despite not really being in a position where I want to get new irons.
  7. Paladin

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

And here I thought I was good with the F8+. That driver looks the business, and I find the internal design updates really, really interesting.
  8. Paladin

2019 NFL Thread

Weird question because it hasn't been asked in a long time...should the Chargers be in the market for a quarterback in this year's draft?
  9. Paladin

Ft stewart/savannah

How's the Ft. Stewart golf courses? Fort Gordon has some pretty decent spots. Being in the Augusta area helps.
  10. Paladin

Highest spinning ball (from the tee box) you've ever played or seen?

Top Flite Gamer Tour. I could hit some truly spectacular slices with that guy.
  11. Paladin

Question for Coders from a Hobbiest

Same here, but the more I use PowerShell the easier I find it, and it's pretty easy to build scripts that you're going to use often.
  12. Paladin

Your Favorite 90s Sitcoms

Seinfeld and Frasier.
  13. Paladin

What legendary putter would you want to own?

I'd want Billy Casper's Biltmore mallet putter.
  14. Paladin

Question for Coders from a Hobbiest

I'd say that while it's not a language as such, getting proficient with powershell is a huge part of my cybersecurity job, especially in an Active Directory environment.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in