1. Paladin

For Sale Masters Tech Polos, Size M

Now down to a single shirt.
  2. Paladin

For Sale Masters Tech Polos, Size M

Red shirt is pending.
  3. Paladin

The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Brooks' hat has made a reappearance as Jason Day's shirt.
  4. Paladin

Adam Scott right of Barry Goldwater on 14.
  5. Paladin

There's an uncanny valley when a meticulously sculpted golf course designed to simulate much more naturally crafted British links course. Also: Rickie!! on 14.
  6. Paladin

COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

That Stingray-40 has me super pondering a mallet. As someone who struggles with consistency of setup putting, I feel like the Sik putter face will help improve distance control, so I'm very intrigued.
  7. Paladin

Go to Shaving Cream?

Used Colonel Conk for years, trying Lather & Wood sandalwood soap now. I like it, not sure if I like it enough to justify the price hike tho. Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  8. Paladin

Hottest cities ranked by heat index.

Not listed on there, but Pensacola is the only place to make me quit a round of golf early, because it was literally too hot.
  9. Paladin

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Last season's Srixon Z-Star XVs were on sale for $30 a dozen at the local Edwin Watts. Can't say no to that kinda deal, so I grabbed a couple dozen.
  10. Paladin

Good or bad course

Boring design is probably the biggest factor. Lots of straightaway holes, all the par 3s are the same length, greens are overly simple. Aesthetics & location play a role, a good course next to a water treatment plant can quickly become a less good course. Lastly, a course with good conditions...
  11. Paladin

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I've been pondering moving on from my King CB/MBs, so I gave the Forged Tec with Dynamic Gold AMTs a try at the local Edwin Watts. I was very impressed, not just with the looks, but they feel great, and add a little distance and a lot of forgiveness compared to my current set. I don't know that...
  12. Paladin

Favorite Golf Hole?

#3 at Caledonia is such a beautiful par 3, I think that's probably my favorite.
  13. Paladin

PUMA Golf 2021 Volition America Collection

I'm liking the pocket polos. Much more of a Captain America vibe than "wearing the Stars & Stripes."

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in