Recent content by Papadibs

1. P

2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Pulled the trigger on a 4h to go head to head with my Epic Super Hybrid. Played yesterday on an indoor sim and had some great shots with the Epic, just hoping to get a touch higher launch/spin off the deck. I have a Graphite Design AD DI that I want to keep so the comparison should be...
  2. P

Thanks for this! I know everyone is not the same but I go Driver-3wd-5wd and am looking for a 4 hybrid to gap between 5 wood and 5 iron. I have an Epic Super hybrid I'm looking to trade in for the Paradym. Trying to patiently wait for a discount but I'll probably just order it over the weekend.
  3. P

I reached out also when they hit CPO, was told no discounts yet but could start next week. DEFINITELY ordering one when they get to 25% off or so. The only reason a higher price makes sense is if you were discounting from day one.
  4. P

I have an Epic Super hybrid at 21 degrees (4H) and I love it off the tee. What is the general consensus on the new Paradym vs. the Epic? Is this new version much better for anyone that has hit both? I *think* this version was designed to launch a touch higher with a bit more spin correct...
  5. P

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid and Apex UW

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Paradym Super Hybrid at 21 degrees 2. What loft do you currently play? 3W (14.5) to Heavenwood (20.5) 3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? Haven't had a hybrid in a while but I would love to test the versatility against a...
  6. P

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: New Callaway CB Wedges

1. What wedges do you currently have in the bag? Callaway Mack Daddy CB 2. What wedge lofts do you currently play in your bag? 52 and 56 3. What features from the article linked above stand out? The addition of urethane microspheres for feel and changes in the grooves for additional spin. I...
  7. P

CONTEST Win the First Class Travel Cover from CaddyDaddy

Blue looks great, that would be my choice.
  8. P

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Any feedback on the new Memphis compared to the older one? They increased the size of the head 10% right? Thanks!
Back