Recent content by PapaJohick

1. PapaJohick

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

haha I don't think I have ever blamed the head for feel in terms of driver. It's more of what I feel in my hands during the swing and if loading seems to be happening properly. Interesting insight for sure though and I could see it being true for those who think they "need" stiffer shafts than...
  2. PapaJohick

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Swag is next level. Especially with the team logos 🤯🤯🤯
  3. PapaJohick

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Just a heads up, biofreeze is typically just a skin irritant that tricks the brain into thinking it’s doing something. A good topical that is OTC and actually will help aches and pains legitimately is voltaren gel. Great stuff if you have a cvs or somthing nearby.
  4. PapaJohick

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

for sure the floppy disk marker
  5. PapaJohick

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Oh that’s a certainty
  6. PapaJohick

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I think we were giving Nike too hard of a time apparently…. It can definitely get worse and this shows 😂
  7. PapaJohick

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Congrats!!! That’s an amazing experience there
  8. PapaJohick

Should we go good good?

ummm they get to like 22-30 mph haha
  9. PapaJohick

THP Live Round thread!

well Im going to get out today. Figured Id maybe take yall for the ride haha. Teeing off at 12. should be a good day if the rain holds out
  10. PapaJohick

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks guys!! Sorry I’m seeing this late…. The weekend was busy, fun, and then had to make up for lost time at work haha. I appreciate the birthday wishes!
  11. PapaJohick

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

unfortunately for me haha.... I was on my phone away from a computer and it crashed on me. Got it to the cart and then nothing loaded hahaha good job everyone who did get it.
Back