Recent content by Papatortuga

1. Papatortuga

Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

Changed my team name in League 4 from Ruggs and Kisses to You Sunk My Blankenship
  2. Papatortuga

Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

Squeaked out a win last week to take sole position of first place. Our league is so tight right now. I think everyone still has a shot at playoffs
  3. Papatortuga

Potato chip style

Kettle
  4. Papatortuga

Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

The accidental switch to decimal scoring worked nice here!
  5. Papatortuga

Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

In my super league we have a total of 2 wins every week. Matchup winners and then the top 5 scoring teams also get a win
  6. Papatortuga

Greatest UFC Knockout Ever?

Hands down without a doubt the best KO ever!! Thank god my brother never knew about this when we were kids because I always used to grab his kicks Just like that when we were fighting
  7. Papatortuga

CONTEST Team Paradise Giveaway

Have a great time guy!! 7 pts @jdtox for the win
  8. Papatortuga

Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Ridley really did a number on me this week. Lost all 3 of my leagues...😭
  9. Papatortuga

Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

I mentioned it in another thread, but under the player picture it will say COV. The only player I’ve seen with that designation is Armstead from JAX
  10. Papatortuga

Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Got your offer, I would probably have accepted but I already have 3 stud RBs and a 4th would just complicate my week to week decision making
  11. Papatortuga

Up 50 pts with A. Jones going. I’m still worried though since my opponent has L. Jackson, Butker, & Ravens DST. Big night from Jones would secure a win for me in another league too 🤞
  12. Papatortuga

No preseason has got to play a role with all the injuries. I’m sure of it
  13. Papatortuga

Second Trade in L4 Accepted I gave up Deshaun Watson,Dobbins, & C. Thompson to receive J. Allen & Z. Moss

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in