Recent content by Parshooter36

1. Parshooter36

FS Callaway XJ Junior set 53"-60"

Like the title says, this set is designed for kids 53 to 60 inches tall, my son finally grew out of these this past year. They are definitely used, but still in good shape. There are a few paint chips on the woods, but no dents or anything major. The set consists of a driver, a fairway wood, 5...
  2. Parshooter36

Stuart Scott 1965-2015

Sad to hear that Stuart Scott lost his battle with cancer this morning. http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/12118296/stuart-scott-espn-anchor-dies-age-49
  3. Parshooter36

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

It's hard to believe that this was a month ago today, I want to go back!
  4. Parshooter36

FS ESN WR62 GPS Watch

This has been a great watch for me, but after getting a laser rangefinder, I haven't used it much so it's time to find it a new home. Along with the watch you get the USB charging cable, and I'll throw in an adjustable band I bought to go with it when i had gained some weight and the original...
  5. Parshooter36

Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Irons

I couldn't find a thread on these, so I thought I would start one. I went to a demo day over the weekend, and these things blew me away! I hit nearly every iron there, and kept coming back to the XCG7. They only had a 6 iron to demo, which is about the longest iron I am comfortable hitting...
  6. Parshooter36

How do you define scrambling?

I am trying to enter stats for all of my rounds this year on the US Handicap service that THP is now offering. When you enter scores there is an option for up and down, which is what I am calling scrambling. Is it any score that ends in par that does not have a GIR? Say you're tree screwed...
  7. Parshooter36

Golf Attire Confession

I'm almost embarrassed to write this but here goes. The recent golf clothing thread in the golf section has made me realize that I may be the least fashionable member of THP. I probably own a half dozen golf shirts, most of which are not name brand, that I only break out when I'm playing a nice...
  8. Parshooter36

Which state should you live in?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-state-do-you-actually-belong-in?bffb I got Iowa, I was hoping for something a little warmer!
  9. Parshooter36

Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

Taylormade is giving away 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons to promote their speed pocket. http://pocketeffect.taylormadegolf.com/
  10. Parshooter36

Energy Drinks & Shots

The only non carbonated energy drinks that I like are the tea and lemonade recovery drinks. Both Monster and Rockstar have them, Rockstar also has a straight lemonade that's pretty good.
  11. Parshooter36

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

I can't imagine how psyched you must be as an MC TM staffer, having gotten preview of what's to come.
  12. Parshooter36

It's been an amazing weekend, it must seem like it flew by!
  13. Parshooter36

What does it say about me, that I was hoping to see a vine full of food. :hungry:
Back