Recent content by ParThenBar

1. ParThenBar

For Sale Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW, AW

Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW, AW True Temper XP 95 S300 (Stiff) Standard Length & Lie Golf Pride MCC Grips (Standard Wrap) Excellent Condition $1,000 Shipped
  2. ParThenBar

WTB - Callaway Apex 19 Irons

I have a set of Apex Pros (2019 model) I’m about to list if you’re interested. 4-PW,AW with True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff shafts. Clubs are in very good condition. $1,000 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ParThenBar

What’s your “Gimme” range?

Grip length if playing causally. For money, have to putt out, no exceptions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ParThenBar

Replacement for Scratch 8620

Same. I really wish I knew what my current bounce is so that I would have a reference point. The closest thing I’ve come to finding out was an old review describing them as “moderate.” My guess is that means 10 deg +\-, so that’s I’m why I went with 10s on the MD4s.
  5. ParThenBar

Thanks. I’ll check that out.
  6. ParThenBar

My Scratches are also 10 seasons old. The beauty of non-conforming grooves is they’re probably worn to conformity by now haha.
  7. ParThenBar

Hadn’t consider Mizuno, I’ll check them out. I think my problem with the MD4s is too much bounce (they’re 10 deg). I play mostly in Texas where the turf is usually pretty firm (especially this time of year). I don’t really take a divot to speak of, and my most common mishit is coming down a...
  8. ParThenBar

The time has come to replace my wedges. I’m currently rocking a Scratch 8620 D/S 56 with TNC Grind and D/S 60 with EGG Grind. If Scratch was still around I would buy new ones, but that’s not possible. I’ve searched every forum and article I can find, but I can’t find the specs to determine...
Back