Recent content by paul_golfs

1. paul_golfs

For Sale SWAG Golf Headcovers

FS: March Swagness Washington Blade Headcover - Sealed Asking $175 OBO shipped to your door Willing to trade for Scotty Cameron/Other Swag Mallets FS: Gamed Cold Fusion Driver, Fairway Wood and Putter ~ $220 OBO takes the set, shipped right to your door! Set has been gamed ~15 rounds...
  2. paul_golfs

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I want to play the Tour B X, because it is the grade A beef of golf balls, played by the Filet Mignon of Golfers - Beefy Bryson. Other than being VFit for this ball already, I want to play this ball because it’ll give me the motivation to add 40 pounds of muscle mass and become a mad scientist!!
  3. paul_golfs

Trying To Break 90 Club

Consistently have broken 90 3 rounds in a row with an 86, 84, and 88! Might be time to move threads soon - playing much more consistent golf and the work is paying off 🤙🏽
  4. paul_golfs

Looking For Testers: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges?

What wedges are you currently playing? Currently playing the Titleist Vokey SM4 60*, Taylormade 58* Hi-Toe, and a Taylormade RBZ 50* What gets you most excited about RTX ZipCore and what loft would you like? I've been toying around with my wedges for awhile, and what excites me the most...
  5. paul_golfs

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More!

Would love to join another SWAG fan there :cool:
  6. paul_golfs

Trying To Break 90 Club

Played my best round of the year yesterday with an 86 (42/44) on Father's day with my pops, brother, cousin and uncle. Hoping to keep the strong momentum going :p
  7. paul_golfs

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More!

Dear Cobra Amp Cell, You and I have a toxic love-hate relationship. Too often you hit me with your heel, and sometimes even your toe, and my gosh...it hurts every single time. We argue a lot with your main rationale being "it's not the arrow, it's the Indian" to which I have no response. But...
  8. paul_golfs

SWAG Putters Thread

That 8-bit special is WICKED cool - still haven't seen any on the various Facebook groups
  9. paul_golfs

SWAG Putters Thread

For certain - looking forward to seeing who lands a special
  10. paul_golfs

SWAG Putters Thread

Oh boy :love: eta on Thursday
  11. paul_golfs

A Band Everyone Seems to Love, but You Can't Stand.

Easy. The Red Hot Chili Peppers. The fact that Californication 609M listens on Spotify blows my mind
  12. paul_golfs

SWAG Putters Thread

Snagged the white and green one
  13. paul_golfs

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Birdied in back to back rounds - looking to continue the streak on Sunday Seeing some tremendous progress this year in my second year "back"
  14. paul_golfs

Trying To Break 90 Club

Was so close I could taste it, but fell short by one stroke yesterday with a 44/46. Tripled 16, Doubled 17 and had to par the par 5 18 to shoot an 89. Had about an 8 foot putt for par and the ball sat on the lip...but didn't fall. Happy with the progress I've made this year, and should get...
  15. paul_golfs

2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

Submitted! Let the wait begin
Back