Recent content by pawheel

1. P

Your First Round in April

Northern Nevada finally warming up next week. Looks like we will break into the 60s and 70’s real quick.
  2. P

Where would you move to and live?

If you had the choice to move any where and play golf three times a week where would that be? Specific area not just a state. fishing would play a factor too. long term living. Not a vacation.
  3. P

Recommend where to send putter for adjustments?

I have an Odyssey 11 double bend putter that I want professionally bent more upright. I’m thinking 4*. I’m wanting to send it somewhere that will bend it correctly so the face and lie are correct. Any recommendations? I researched this about a year ago and the name Dana Upshaw out of Georgia...
  4. P

Hole in one display

It’s a shadow box. It’s about two inches in depth. That’s the actual ball in there.
  5. P

Hole in one display

The bar tab set me back $400. It was worth it!
  6. P

Hole in one display

I’ll respond to this post due to it being exactly the situation. The elevation at this course is up the hill a bit from Reno. About 4700’ above sea level. The 17th hole plays down hill and on this day it was down wind. I played it to 145 yards. The ball landed three feet past the hole and spun...
  7. P

Hole in one display

Got my first hole in one over the summer. Just got around to finishing the display. Ordered from Etsy. Happy with how it turned out
  8. P

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

check eBay first. The retail and secondary market has lowered from Callaway.com
  9. P

looking forward to getting the HZRDUS blue this week. Getting this shaft Pured by the fitter. Going out this afternoon with the LS Max. Still paired with the LZ16 shaft. This will be my first round with the Max.
  10. P

I’m a 6’ 5” lefty. Still waiting on the HZRDUS blue 6.0 to arrive. Getting this shaft Pured and a 1/2” longer. Hopefully this shaft picks up where my LZ16 left off for me.
  11. P

I received my 9* LS Max head I ordered on eBay today. Threw my project x LZ16 from my previous driver in it to compare apples to apples on the driver heads. I gamed an XR16 for five years because of the great distance I got from it. The only reason I wanted new tech was to cut down on my miss...
  12. P

Which ST is comparable to the old XR16 pro I’m currently gaming? Hoping someone made a similar transition from an aging Calloway driver.
  13. P

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I’ve never been a good putter, but the Eleven has my confidence level up a ton. The 5 to 10 foot putts all feel like they’re going in when standing over them. Of course I don’t make them all, but to have that kind of confidence is a great feeling.
  14. P

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

@vintagebob I had similar expectations and experience with the DW compared to the 11. I wanted to try a blade again this year. It’s been about five years since I’d gamed one. I knew my stroke was better suited for a mallet face balanced putter going in, but the Tri-Hot was sounding like...
Back