Recent content by petefrias

1. petefrias

FT: Ping i15 Irons Great Condition

Hello! I looking to trade a set of Ping i15 irons 4-pw black dot stiff shaft for a set of either Taylormade burner irons 09 or 2.0,Taylormade r9 irons or any of the recent Cleveland cg series. Uniflex is fine for shafts. Clubs have only been used for one season. I purchased these irons a year...
  2. petefrias

Shut Club Face

Hello! This is my second year playing golf and ive always had the problem of shutting the club face on the top of my back swing. Its become a serious problem this year especially with my irons. Ive been hooking the crap out of the ball if i even get it up in the air for the past month. I was...
  3. petefrias

Heavy weight lifting and golf

Im a 15 handicap and i started to lift heavy weights the past 3 weeks. The issue is that i have completely lost my golf swing. The only club i can hit well is my driver. Im shanking my wedges and cannot even make contact with the ball with any of my irons. Im hitting a good 2 inches behind the...
  4. petefrias

Taylormade Monza Rossa Itsy Bitsy Spider Putter

I tried this putter at Dicks today and i couldnt miss. Im thinking of putting it in my bag. Anyone have this club or has had it?
  5. petefrias

Best ball striking tip

Hey everyone! Ive been playing golf for about a year and a half and im a decent player. I usually shoot in the high 80s. Consistency is my main issue. Distance and trajectory are not a problem. When i strike the ball solid it really goes. I carry my 7 iron about 175 yards. But i sometimes hit...
Back