1. Pharaoh

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Or that caddie that got drilled in the head
  2. Pharaoh

The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy Sunday THP!!!
  3. Pharaoh

College Golf conference Tournaments

VCU opened up a mind boggling gap of -14 to the next closest +6 🤯🤯 Been also following the PAC 12 as I just finished a program with Stanford. The men are struggling but the women are freaking amazing. They keep churning out great player after great player.
  4. Pharaoh

Mid Atlantic Meet Up- May

So fresh off a great outing at Golden Horseshoe I’m gonna get the new one rolling to see the interest for a May meet up I‘m gonna open the floor to our other Mid Atl states to see if people want VA to host for May or another state? Royal New Kent? Potomac Shores? Bulle Rock? Raven golf club...
  5. Pharaoh

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

NSFW 😆😆
  6. Pharaoh

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

All I heard was something something golf, steak, and cake
  7. Pharaoh

Happy Saturday THP!!!
  8. Pharaoh

Minden is gone
  9. Pharaoh

My family snuck this into my place after finishing my Stanford SOM healthcare management certification program this week. Final grade won’t be in for a few weeks but I was told I’ve aced the program with top marks prior to the final assignment.
  10. Pharaoh

College Golf conference Tournaments

VCU opened up a 11 stroke lead on Day 1 of the A10 conference tournament shooting -11 🐏 https://vcuathletics.com/news/2024/4/26/golf-vcu-trio-stakes-rams-to-big-early-lead-at-a-10-championship.aspx
  11. Pharaoh

Job applications, cover letters and AI

I don’t see an issue with it. Honestly most don’t even include one so it sticks out when others do one. I don’t think they’ll be looking hard at it being AI.
Back