Recent content by Phil75070

1. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

You can scroll through the screens to get to the Game Menu where you can manually choose the Pin Collect screen. That is also where you can get last club distance on those approaches that end up on the green when the Pin Collect screen is showing.
  2. Phil75070

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Have you noticed if your rounds are taking longer if you sue the methodology on every shot?
  3. Phil75070

The 60 and over Thread

With the temps in the mid 40s at tee time this morning, I got off to a rough start with bogeys on the first three, a scramble par on 4, and another bogey on 5. Things then settled down a bit, but it was only the last two holes where I hit both drives and approaches with any authority. The...
  4. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Adds Hole Maps

There is a "Pin Reminder" function you can enable in Settings. With me, using Manual putting, I need to remember to mark the location of my first putt! I wish there was a "reminder" for that! :)
  5. Phil75070

PXG Fitting

Since I like a smaller head (been using Apex irons for three generations - all with the Recoil shafts), the Gen 6 "P" with the Recoil shafts is what I am hoping provides the best performance when I finally go in for my fitting.
  6. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Adds Hole Maps

Clubs set up and assigned in the "My Bag" feature?
  7. Phil75070

PXG Fitting

I keep putting off an iron fitting for the PXGs, but the way you guys keep talking about how they perform may push me over the edge! I assume all of you got Gen 6?
  8. Phil75070

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I'm curious how most of you line up the ball on the tee and green. Is the green "dot" more on top of the ball, or more at the back of the ball? When I try to focus on the ball with the driver now, using any ball, I tend to look at a spot at the back of the ball. I am just not sure how I'd...
  9. Phil75070

What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

Weekends, $63 for 18, includes cart. Weekdays, $29 if walking, $42 riding. Last year, we signed up for an annual program, unlimited golf, cart, range balls, 7-day access, for $1650 +tax up front That is going up to $2100 +tax when our membership expires. It is the best deal around!
  10. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I just edited today's round on the Dashboard on the website with no issues. I have only used the app on my phone one time and that went just fine, but I find the app on the iPad almost impossible to work with to edit a round.
  11. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

There is a demo mode in settings on the X5. It at least lets you see the screens and how you get to them.
  12. Phil75070

LASIK....Who's had it? Who wants? Experiences?

Isn't the latest thing "lens replacement" instead of LASIK? That would be the same as what they do for cataracts, correct?
  13. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I agree! I just wish there was a shortcut to get to that for one's approach shots that end up on the green.
  14. Phil75070

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I did the latest firmware update and don't notice any difference. Mine still works flawlessly, and I never tap the watchband with the tag.
  15. Phil75070

PXG Fitting

I was getting ready to schedule my iron fitting, but I see my preferred shaft, the UST Recoil shafts, are no longer listed in senior flex. Without paying for an upgrade, the MMT shafts don't interest me, as I had them in a set of 0211DC irons and really didn't care for them.
Back