Recent content by Philly Golf Guy

1. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Low Tide Fin Putter

For sale is a Low Tide Fin Putter, 34 inches, 3 degrees loft, 70 degrees lie and 370g head weight estimated. It has a Winn X Hero grip as well. The head cover was ordered from Low Tide and is one of the first they sent out of this type. It’s a great putter, feels great and I like gaming it...
  2. Philly Golf Guy

Philadelphia Area Gathering - LedgeRock

I’d love to have anyone interested for a day at my club, LedgeRock. If interested, just reply on this thread or send me a PM and then we’ll work on a day to do it. I haven’t reviewed it yet, but here’s a link of the holes by Joe Bausch to give you a sense of the course. One thing to note is...
  3. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4i

For sale is a Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4i. Standard l/l/l with a KBS C Taper Lite shaft in stuff flex. Hit at the range twice. $100 with shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  4. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Oakley XLJ Flak Jacket Sunglasses

For sale are a pair of Oakley XLJ Flak Jacket Sunglasses with G30 lenses, specific for golf. Great condition, no scratches, etc. Comes with Oakley sunglasses bag. $sold with shipping. Thanks!
  5. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Oakley Gascan Sunglasses

For sale are a pair of Gascan sunglasses, all black with black lenses. I wore them three times but they don't fit right. $Sold.
  6. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Bridgestone J15 DPF Iron Set 4 - PW

For sale are my beloved set of DPF's. Great set of irons with a thin profile at address, yet lots of forgiveness. It was a tough call, but after a couple of months of comparison, I found another set that's staying in the bag. These have Nippon N.S. Pro 950 GH shafts in stiff flex, standard...
  7. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Ping i20 irons

For sale is a set of Ping i20 irons, 6-PW, with Nippon Pro 950GH with stiff flex shafts. Standard L/L/L. Ping wrap grips. Really enjoyed my time with them and they deserve their accolades. would be willing to sell the heads only for less. Please let me know if you have any questions...
  8. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Vega VC-05 irons 4-PW

For sale is a set of Vega VC-05 irons with Project X 5.5 shafts. They are new, having only been hit at a range a few times and one round. They are very forgiving, easy to hit and look sharp. $400 with shipping. I'd consider trading for a set of Srixon 565’s and comparable sets. Please...
  9. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Callaway MD3 Chrome S Grind 52* Wedge

For sale is a Callaway MD3 Chrome S Grind 52* wedge. Stock shaft and grip, standard L/L/L. Used for almost a season sparingly and in great shape, just never really clicked with it. $sold shipped, let me know if you have any questions.
  10. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Callaway Diablo Forged Iron set 3-PW with KBS Tour 90

For sale is an iron set of Callaway Diablo Forged with KBS Tour 90 shafts. The 3, 4 and 5 are in regular flex while the 6 and 7 are in stiff flex. The 8, 9 and PW are heads only. The 3 - 7 are in like new condition. The 8 - PW have been played the most and the crowns have some marks...
  11. Philly Golf Guy

FS/FT: Callaway Great Big Bertha 3W and HW with Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 Red

For sale or trade is a Great Big Bertha Heavenwood head (bottom left head in photo). Prices are as follows: Heavenwood. Photos below. There is a mark on the top line, I took photos of it and what it looks like at address. $65 for the head. I'd really like to trade for a M2 3W...
  12. Philly Golf Guy

FS/FT: Bridgestone J15 3H

Bridgestone J15 3H. Standard l/l/l with stock regular flex shaft. Comes with headcover. Trade interests include an M2 3w, combining cash, willing to work something out. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
  13. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Tour Edge EX9 5h with Recoil

For sale is a Tour Edge EX9 5h, with stock Recoil shaft in regular flex. It's been played for about 6 months. There's a small mark on the crown that you can't notice at address but wanted to get a photo of it. No headcover. I forgot it at a course and the clubhouse burned down before I could...
  14. Philly Golf Guy

FT: King Cobra LTD 3/4 wood

I have for trade a King Cobra LTD 3/4 wood with stock shaft in stiff flex. Headcover, wrench and instruction manual included. It's in new shape. The face is pristine, the light is coming off it weird in the pic. I'm looking for: Apex 4h GBB Heavenwood in regular flex (but maybe stiff)...
  15. Philly Golf Guy

FS: Bridgestone J15 54* wedge

For sale is a J15 chrome 54* wedge, with a true temper dynamic gold shaft and Lamkin grip. shipped. Such a good wedge but I want an MD3 to go with my two PM grinds.
Back