Recent content by PhillyV

1. PhillyV

The Official Banter Away Thread

I knew I reached “old” when on my birthday I had 3 prescriptions arrive in the mail lol but this is just different. Dude is a grown man now and I don’t know how it happened so fast. I just want some time back from when he was like 5
  2. PhillyV

The Official Banter Away Thread

My oldest turns 14 tomorrow. Where the F did the time go?
  3. PhillyV

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

We had extra pro shop time in 2018 thanks to rain haha but that wasn’t the focus. The focus was making sure @JasonFinleyCG didnt need medical treatment. Dude was as green as the grass
  4. PhillyV

And he learned that from EVERY GROUP PRIOR haha it seemed like no matter what we had someone who was routinely late for the bus
  5. PhillyV

Describe Your Golf Game With A Song Title

How could you not?
  6. PhillyV

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Welcome! There’s a good number of us in that area. As the weather turns and the season kicks off keep your eyes open for chances to tee it up with us!
  7. PhillyV

Same here. Also glad that @MWard gets a couple notifications too
  8. PhillyV

Wordle

Wordle 1,012 5/6* 🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨 🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  9. PhillyV

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

@Jman just one layer of lead tape covering the entire sole?
  10. PhillyV

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Went with the old school Odyssey pistol grip on my 7ch and putting it in the bag to start the year. So bought the grip and paid for the install
  11. PhillyV

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Finally got my hands on some of the putters I’ve been pondering hard and I’m so glad I didn’t buy just based on ponder. The Jailbird Mini was better in hand than I anticipated from a looks perspective but it still lacks weight. I can see why lead tape makes it to these. Biggest surprise was the...
  12. PhillyV

Just awesome to be able to pop on and create a memory like that for everyone. I need to get on a grandaddy show haha
Back