Recent content by pilot25

1. pilot25

The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Did you say that when the fans did it to Tiger and Rory at the Players? I think the enthusiasm is spectacular. I love golf but watching these tournaments can be as much fun as getting teeth pulled. Sunday was finally a fun finish to a major in a while.
  2. pilot25

It was but it was 15 months of pent up energy and Phil added up. Bound to happen. I think Brooks is a complete d-bag but that was unfair to him and unfortunate people were jerks.
  3. pilot25

CBS will always virtue signal no matter how ridiculous. I’m glad this was played in a normal state so fans can be there and give the finger to it all.
  4. pilot25

Its typical of the PGA to disqualify YE for a ridiculous out of date infraction but Erik gets nothing. Makes me continue to hate watching professional golf
  5. pilot25

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

So when an important belief of a large group of people exists then no one should say anything about it ever? Really?
  6. pilot25

Exactly there seems to be a side. Why, because it's all BS. The motives are political and if you cannot see it your blind. The CARES act was a critical political maneuver and its clear. People who own small businesses are polled to be conservative and the people who work for them are polled...
  7. pilot25

Too many generations of people don't know what it means to be fortunate, have to sacrifice, and the struggles of running a business. Can't tell you how many people think I'm wealthy because I have (had) a business. 6 years in and I broke even last year. I was expecting a break out this year...
  8. pilot25

Federal program doesn't end till Dec 31st. CA + CARES is $2400. CARES extends "benefit" 13 more weeks than unemployment. Total is $15/hour. Most states haven't adopted the "fight for $15" job killing legislation so those jobs, mostly service workers, can stay home and make more money...
  9. pilot25

I agree. I don't know about where you are but gas stations in MD have signs up that PPE is available for customers. So they, like most businesses here, are doing a little CYA. I don't think any of it could be proved but if the businesses were doing absolutely nothing they would be shelling...
  10. pilot25

The problem is there is no hold harmless legislation. So these businesses have to genuflect to the people who have bought into the fear because they don't want to get sued. Its not enough they destroyed people's lives and their children's lives they want to destroy everything in sight for 6...
  11. pilot25

Just an inconvenience and its not really hurting anyone because the Fed's balance sheet is now $9 trillion. Trillion here trillion there. At some point we are talking about real money. Loot and riot without masks and social distancing = no problem Go to the park with your kid or attend drive...
  12. pilot25

Guns and Golf

I think its safe to say, after the last week, the gun control debate is all but dead.
  13. pilot25

If there isn't a massive spike in cases and deaths after all these people, around the US, congregating close together without masks and not social distancing. I can say with complete confidence this whole thing was the biggest blunder in history. I already know it is but there are people who...
  14. pilot25

Corona = politics. You can disagree with that but doesn't make it less true.
Back