Recent content by pilot25

1. pilot25

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Yep. I hope he hurts himself carrying his own bag for the event and can't play in the upcoming majors.
  2. pilot25

That was the design of the act. They didn't want the employees to return. October rolls around and suddenly people have to go back to work making less money. What a great campaign theme to run on. The timeline and the extra $600 were by design to coincide with the election.
  3. pilot25

Much more than half the deaths from "corona" have been in nursing homes. Many were sent to their deaths by brilliant governors like NY and NJ that sent corona infected patients from the hospitals back to the homes to kill everyone else. This is a manufactured crisis born out of a 2 week lock...
  4. pilot25

Guns and Golf

There are 10 cases teed up in the Supreme Court. They are in conference with them as of today. A few are overlapping on conceal carry. One is a mag law from NJ. I don't think they are going to take all the cases but hopefully ball up the carry ones and take another couple. The micro stamp CA...
  5. pilot25

Did you mean to say overlords and spellcheck got you?[emoji57] It's about time. Hopefully other state supremes follow suit.
  6. pilot25

Masks on the Golf Course?

Depends what state you are in. Most blue states require masks and most red ones don't. I've been driving extra distance to go do my shopping and whatnot in VA as opposed to MD as they don't have a mask requirement. They outlawed masks 50+ years ago because of the KKK. Additionally, if you are...
  7. pilot25

Not funny when you don't have a job because of idiocy.
  8. pilot25

Who cares. Nothing we did helped. Protect the elderly and weak and everyone else live their lives normally. 40-60% of deaths are in nursing homes. This could have been mitigated with level heads like they did in Sweden. Now people think if they go to Home Depot the corona can't get them but...
  9. pilot25

First don't wear a mask. They didn't recommend wearing a mask unless its a fitted N95 and still don't wear a mask. Then don't buy masks because medical people need the mask. Then everyone has to wear at least a sock on their face. There is so much placebo BS out there its unbelievable...
  10. pilot25

"If it pleases the Crown may I exercise freedom and liberty". You must say this while bowing to your crowned governor.
  11. pilot25

And Colorado but you don't hear about that in the "news."
  12. pilot25

Many others keep posting it. You can suppress the truth no matter how much the left wants to.
  13. pilot25

In your eyes and the disconnect elitists like you and Fauci have for people who are unemployed
  14. pilot25

Money than they get back? States aren't supposed to get money from the Fed. You see there was this guy and he had an idea. His name was James Madison.... If your state wants to take all your money and spend it frivolously on stupid crap and you are okay with that, great. The rest of the...
  15. pilot25

Are you still gainfully employed or are you going to enter abject poverty with 30+ million others?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in