Recent content by PingEye2Man

1. PingEye2Man

Which animal could you survive 15 minutes in a fight.

Lol! Yeah, no go on the chimp! 👍😂
  2. PingEye2Man

To add insult to injury, probably throw feces at you for the finishing touch! 😂
  3. PingEye2Man

Assuming the house cat agrees to stop at 15...but then, not really sure I’d want to survive the attack, those things can freaking sink in and do some damage...but if it promised to let go after 15 minutes, I’d add that to the list! 😂
  4. PingEye2Man

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

As I said...will never happen, those that attempt it would have to have the stomach for what follows, not many do these days based on the conversations that I see coming out of the camps...I’m not naive enough to think this would come to reality, it is possible, but so not probable! There’s big...
  5. PingEye2Man

@70sSanO love this! Lol!😂 Classic!
  6. PingEye2Man

Growing the game of Golf...what’s does it mean to you?

Nice! It is fun watching little ones take to it, my soon to be 5 year old grandson doesn’t know Charlie Woods yet, but he will at some point! Lol! 👍
  7. PingEye2Man

They could form a new league, at the end of the day it’s high-level, televised golf, we watch the golf, not the CEO and admin folks, heck, there are groups of hackers like us that have a decent following on YouTube...if they organize and create a viable Tour, partner up with some company like...
  8. PingEye2Man

Love the perspectives, also would love to see more courses arrive to alleviate some of the crowds out there! 👍😁
  9. PingEye2Man

Very well stated, great points and thoughts @echico!!!
  10. PingEye2Man

I can see this as well, heck, I never fore-saw me golfing in my living room, but my sons bought me an Oculus 2 a couple years ago and now I’m playing 18 at some pretty fun adaptations of some famous courses! Also have a nice driving range thanks to Golf+ for the Oculus! 👍😁
  11. PingEye2Man

Great response! I have seen this personally as my son and his buddies are in your camp! They are smack dab in the middle of your demographic! They love the game, could care less about it’s history. Sure he knows more of it because of me, but he loves the game and that is what’s important! 👍😁
  12. PingEye2Man

Nice, hopefully it can stay the same, sounds like an nice set-up there, for now at least! 👍
  13. PingEye2Man

@Bosco And I feel you stated it well! 👍😁
Back