Recent content by Pingnome

1. Pingnome

For Sale FS-Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons 5-G Only used 4 rounds

Excellent Condition Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons 5-G (7 clubs total) Factory installed KBS Tour 120 Stiff shafts Factory installed Golf Pride MCC +4 grips 2.5 degrees upright (Mizuno standard is 1° flat compared to most other manufacturers so plays 1.5° up for me) standard loft and length. All...
  2. Pingnome

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

Yes. Standard. Didn’t think I would gain much going to the Pros. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pingnome

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

Currently playing the MP 18 MMC. I wanted a little more forgiveness and went in for a fitting. I was thinking 921 Forged. I didn’t see that much gain over 18’s. Maybe the slightest bit of help on toe shots. Tried P770’s and they were a tad better. Feel was not great compared to 18’s either iron...
  4. Pingnome

TaylorMade Releases Spider FCG Putter

It felt extremely light to me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pingnome

Any gains with Speedzone over F9 hybrid? Basically the same?

I was going to pick up a F9 19° hybrid for $169. Since Speedzones just dropped to $199, I am wondering if there is any benefit with the newer model for someone who has hit them head to head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Pingnome

What’s the oldest club(s) in your bag?

Ping Nome TR putter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Pingnome

PXG Price drops?

I got the hybrid in and played first 18 tonight. When I got it out of the box, it seemed small and overall very heavy. I thought the NV green shaft may be too much judging by the weight. I thought it may be apex like and too much club. Man I was wrong. This thing is long, forgiving and very...
  8. Pingnome

PXG Price drops?

$300 off drivers. $200 off fairways. $185 off hybrids. Makes them cheaper than a lot of main line brands. I might pick up a hybrid and fairway. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Pingnome

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I just ordered a set two weeks ago and still waiting. I went opposite in weight. Last couple of sets have been around 100g...$Taper lite and DG 105. Ordered the tecs in DG120. I’m interested to see how these play. Don’t need spin or height. I want to control my irons more and thought I would...
  10. Pingnome

Favorite NON-BLADE putter shape: Pics Demanded

Mid Mallet...Cameron Fastback and Mullen 2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Pingnome

2019 Irons of the Year

Tried 19 Apex, G410 and Mizuno MMC this past year. If you want forgiveness alone...go with G410. If you want feel, forgiveness, and a clean look...19 P790’s are your sticks. Found my 2020 set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Pingnome

2019 PING G410 Irons

I have with Z585. 410’s are on a different level in regard to forgiveness...especially towards the toe. Mine are power spec to reduce bounce and distances are about the same. Z585 look better but feel different. 410 is a thud sound and z585 is higher pitched but not harsh. If you are looking to...
  13. Pingnome

PING G410 Hybrid Review

I’ve had mine for 6 months. 19 and 22 but have both a degree strong. Everyone I play with say that my swing looks the best when I pull one of them out. Mine have the Ping Tour 85 shaft. It has some heft to it which I like. I hit mine straight at standard setting. Was pushing the flat setting to...
  14. Pingnome

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Pingnome

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

I bought a custom set of Apex recently. Some of my irons have CF 19 on the shaft and a few have ‘19 instead. Anybody else have this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back