Recent content by Pirate95

1. Pirate95

Orlando golf recommendations

I plan on going to Orlando in late April with 3 of my buddies. I'm looking for your favorite reasonably priced courses, under $100 per round, in the Orlando area. Also, if anyone knows of any packages or a good place to search for them I'd appreciate it.
  2. Pirate95

Orlando Golf Trip

I plan on going to Orlando in late April with 3 of my buddies. I'm looking for your favorite reasonably priced courses, under $100 per round, in the Orlando area. Also, if anyone knows of any packages or a good place to search for them I'd appreciate it.
  3. Pirate95

Oban Kyoshi White -vs- Tour AD-DI 6

I'm looking to upgrade my stock stiff Phenom shaft in my R1. I won't have the chance to test either of these in the R1 head. Has anyone hit either the Kiyoshi White or the AD-DI 6 in an R1 driver? Just your opinion on each would help me even if it's in another club. I have a smooth transition at...
  4. Pirate95

FS: FJ Icon Pyramid BOA 13XXW

I wore these for only 3 rounds with a cart and decided I needed to move up to a 14XXW. They are in great shape with only a tiny mark on the left toe. I ordered them from the Myjoys website for $320 and boy I wished they fit! I will include the Nike shoe bag with them and send them in the...
  5. Pirate95

FS: Callaway X-Hot Deep 3 wood RH Stiff

The club is in perfect condition....9.5/10. I hit around 30-40 balls at the range with it. It is 14.5* RH with the stiff ProjectX 6.0 shaft and standard Callaway grip. I'm looking for $190 shipped CONUS through PayPal. I can return it to Golfsmith for a $210 credit under the 90% playability...
  6. Pirate95

FS: Adams Super S Hybrid #1

The club is 15* and has a stiff Matrix Kujoh shaft with a brand new GP mid-size decade grip. If you don't like the grip I can put on what you like if need be. I hit around 40-50 balls with it at the range so it's in perfect condition......only one tiny mark on the face from being hit, it didn't...
  7. Pirate95

Diamana 'ilima shaft

I'm looking into the Diamana 'ilima shaft for my R1. I've read the company's description and saw a few reviews on other websites(not THP quality). I can't seem to find a place I can demo it myself, so I'm hoping that someone has some experience with this shaft here. Thanks for your help!
  8. Pirate95

Shaft Torque question

I'm trying to understand how the torque is used in determining how a shaft plays or feels within the same shaft line. I notice that when the shaft weight goes up the torque goes down, why? Does a 60gr shaft feel different than a 70gr of the same shaft type other than the weight change? I have a...
  9. Pirate95

What's the best method to establish your handicap?

Just finished up my 3rd year on the course and I started using iGolf to get an idea of what my handicap would be. I went there because of my Bushnell purchase and kept up with it all year. What method do you guys use......what's the benefit of using that way and what's the best way to get to get...
  10. Pirate95

FS: Diamana 'ahina 60 x5ct stiff with an R11 tip

This a Diamana 'ahina 60 with a new Golf Pride Z Grip Cord grip. This shaft is 62 grams and measures 44.25" tip to butt and should play at 45.5" in any R11 or R9 head. The TM tip is RH and installed at Golf Galaxy, so it was done right! This is an aftermarket shaft in excellent condition but it...
  11. Pirate95

FS: Swing Training Clubs

I have a Tour Striker Pro 7i that's +1" and standard lie. This club comes with the instructional DVD and has a new Golf Pride VDR grip. I'm looking for $55 OBO shipped CONUS through Paypal.... SOLD. Next I have a Medicus 460 Driver w/new GolfPride VDR grip that comes with the instuctional manual...
  12. Pirate95

FS: Ping Scottsdale 42" Belly Putter

This is the "Y Worry" Ping Scottsdale RH 42" Belly Putter. I used it for 2 rounds and it's just not for me. It's in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures. It is a "black dot" putter which means it has a standard lie. I'm looking for $105 OBO shipped CONUS through Paypal. Please PM...
  13. Pirate95

FS: Ping G2 Craz E Putter

This Ping Craz E 34" RH putter is in excellent shape. It comes with a new Winn Excel grip and the stock headcover. I'm looking for $55 OBO shipped CONUS through Paypal......PM if your interested. Thanks for looking!
  14. Pirate95

FS: Odyssey Mini Marxman RH 35"

This Odyssey Mini Marxman is in near perfect condition at 35" RH. It has a new Winn Excel grip and comes with the stock HC along with an Odyssey Vegas Girl HC that works great with this putter. I'm looking for $55 OBO shipped CONUS through Paypal......send a PM if interested. Thanks for looking!
  15. Pirate95

FS: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons

I have a set of Callaway Diablo Edge Irons for sale. They are RH with +1" in length and 1* upright, uniflex shafts. The clubs are the 5i through the LW for 9 clubs total. They are in very nice condition, never abused and well taken care of. The grips are Lamkin Crossline oversize. If the grips...
Back