Recent content by pjleduc

1. pjleduc

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Thanks for this great opportunity
  2. pjleduc

Establishing a handicap

I was going to answer but @Duffer Seamus beat me to it. I bought a GHIN number via the MD Golf Association and as soon as I input it into The Grint they synced up. I have a free account but use Arccos for scoring during a round. I usually upload my round to The Grint within a day or so also.
  3. pjleduc

2022 MotoCaddy Electric Caddies

I was just trying to decide between M5 GPS and M7 Remote. I can wait until May to have both
  4. pjleduc

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

I am going with Justin Thomas Rogue ST Max
  5. pjleduc

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Phil Mickelson 10.5deg Regular
  6. pjleduc

CONTEST Win a Trip to Hammock Beach for the Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

1. Do you use data tracking in your golf? Yes I do. I use Arccos grips and add on sensors 2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? No I do not, I use the Arccos app and an app on my watch. 3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. I am a 2021 member 4. Airport you would use for travel: BWI
  7. pjleduc

CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I would go with the Epic Max. I need all the forgiveness I can get for when I don't make center of the face contact, and the adjustments will hopefully help get me dialed in and allow me to turn that slice into a straight ball flight
  8. pjleduc

DC MD VA Area Chat

Haha, yeah 13 I've never been a big fan of, 10-14 just seem kind of wonky, like they ran out of property to fit the holes into and had to get gimmicky to make it work. 18 too with the super narrow lane than the sharp left turn. Yeah some of the par 4s are pretty long. 9 for sure is a beast.
  9. pjleduc

DC MD VA Area Chat

I played there on Easter Sunday, agreed it is in good shape. I enjoy it, although not a big fan of a couple of the holes on the back though. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  10. pjleduc

Casual Round Hero Shots

Like hitting a flop shop with a brick retaining wall right in front of you? I am always there :cool: (mostly because I put myself in those positions...)
  11. pjleduc

Signup Now for the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Entry is in. Good luck everyone!
  12. pjleduc

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Yeah man, you were money with that thing. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  13. pjleduc

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I am not a very fast swinger, but I have no issues with the 6i. I replaced the 5i with the FT Utility OL in 5i loft. That thing is a rocket launcher. Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
  14. pjleduc

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

No I didn't. I was very impulsive. I had OL F9 most of last year, and was at Golf Galaxy to buy a FW and hit the 7i FT and fell in love. I decided to order a set and went with Recoil ESX. I like them a lot.
Back