Recent content by Pjtime84

1. P

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: The Mystery

I want to say it’s my range finder but man do I feel weird with out a speaker
  2. P

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Win New Irons

I’d be replacing TM MB/MC combo set
  3. P

EXPERIENCE The 2021 Budget Golf Experience

Cannot love this enough!
  4. P

EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

This Event is now at the top of my list sounds amazing
  5. P

Signup Now for the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Back at it! entered and good luck everyone
  6. P

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Love!!! The custom shafts really caught my eye and I’ve always wanted to hit recoil shafts. Best of both worlds.
  7. P

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

I currently do not have a back pack (n) I would use the gift card to get my daughters into the sport by buying them clubs and training things that would be fun and easy for them.
  8. P

2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

This thread just keeps on giving good! Live reading all the stories. Also thanks again to my SS I use my putt out literally every day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

Secret Santa crushed it Got great shirt, a dozen balls I’ve been wanting to try and literally was hoping I got this putt out it will go great on my putting green. Thank you!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. P

So many great gifts ! Santa’s have killed it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. P

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

The one brand I really want to try but have not spent a lot of time with is Mizuno. Heard amazing things but just never pulled the trigger.
  12. P

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I really want to replace my irons and try out more of a player Iron as my iron game has been getting stronger.
  13. P

CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

I would have to say Taylormade. I have great success with dealing with them and their equipment is topnotch.
Back