Recent content by pkellz25

1. pkellz25

FS: Adidas Tour360 Boost XT SL Spikeless and TaylorMade Golf Executive Back Pack

Size of the shoes? Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. pkellz25

My "custom" indoor putting green

I got it from ebay, but the actual website is www.camrygolf.com Here is his Ebay listing of it as well. He can do custom sizes if you ask and he gives really good prices. I got 3 4.5x12 rolls for just under 180 shipped...
  3. pkellz25

It should roll at a 10 or so. At least that's what the dealer told me that the surface would roll at. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  4. pkellz25

Just a quick update. I was able to put the surface on today with the help of 2 other people. With the matirial being very flexible, it was a 3 person job. It took about 45 min in total to install and smooth out. Next steps are to wait for it to fully cure, cut off the excess fabric, cut out...
  5. pkellz25

Describe a pro golfer without naming them.

Yesssiirrrr! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  6. pkellz25

Describe a pro golfer without naming them.

I talk and look like I'm high. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  7. pkellz25

FS: Arccos 360 Sensor set

Sold! Please close Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  8. pkellz25

FS: Titlist adapters, Callaway adapter (xhot gen)

Looking to sell these 3 professionally pulled adapters 2 OEM Titlist adapters - $old 1 Callaway Xhot gen adaptor- $10 OBO Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  9. pkellz25

FS: Seemore PTM3 putter

Looking to send this putter to a good home! Seemore PTM3 putter in excellent condition. Comes with original seemore headcover with a superstroke USA 2014 ryder cup grip installed in July. I will also include a USA headcover if asking price is met. $80 shipped OBO
  10. pkellz25

FS: Arccos 360 Sensor set

Up for sale are my Accross 360 sensors. Bought new in August and used for maybe 5 total rounds. All sensors are working perfectly and show minimal wear. These are the sensors you do not need a subscription for (see screenshot) $100 shipped Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  11. pkellz25

Not much of an update, but finally got to do "some" work on the project today after work. I spackled the seams. I did not use any screws in any of the putting lines to hold down the plywood, so there was no need to spackle other than the joints where the boards meet. Sent from my SM-N975U using...
  12. pkellz25

Dick's Sporting goods/golf galaxy and testing irons.

The Dicks near me does a wonderful job. They have the full fitting carts for Taylormade, Callaway, Titleist and Ping with ability to swap shafts out and alot of shaft offerings. If there is a PGA superstore near you, they will have more options, as I have come to find out it is pretty rare...
  13. pkellz25

Unfortunatly I haven't been able to work on it recently. Work has taken me out of town to baltimore the last month or so, so the weekends have been family time. This week is my first week back home so I'll have some by next weekend! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  14. pkellz25

The surface I have is a 10 on the stimp in any direction. I plan on using small wood shims to add a break or uphill/downhill feel to it. I'm not too concerned of getting used to the speed as it's a training aid. I'm going to focus more in making a good stroke rather than sinking as many putts...
  15. pkellz25

Dick's Sporting goods/golf galaxy and testing irons.

A "quick fit" is usually pretty affordable and on par with a bucket or 2 of balls at a local range. You might want to ask about that, but I'm not sure if they still offer that service. Itll give you your data, but they won't go into loft and lie adjustments. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in