Recent content by PKorf

1. PKorf

Really random: which pocket?

Added----don't take it off today to the poll
  2. PKorf

You're like the third person that's said this. I'm surprised. May need to add to the poll as I never considered nor taking it off
  3. PKorf

Weird. Phone glitched. Was supposed to quote @DataDude
  4. PKorf

Wow. That's "different" 😂😂😂😂
  5. PKorf

Like.....at all?
  6. PKorf

Interesting. Trying to think if my phone is even in my pocket. I don't think it is cause I use a dock for it on my cart.
  7. PKorf

I was having an unexpectedly heated conversation with a golf buddy about which pocket he chooses to put his glove in when he takes it off. He is adamant about putting it in one of his front pockets. 🤔🤔🤔🫣 This obviously makes zero sense to me. Which do you put it in? Back? Which side Front...
  8. PKorf

Odyssey Ai-ONE Tri-Beam

Yes thank you!!!!!
  9. PKorf

Odyssey Ai-ONE Tri-Beam

They'll do this but they won't bring back the #9 head shape??? 😬 😬😬😬😬 Oooofffcc that's terrible
  10. PKorf

The Masters is in a slump

Help me understand what that might be. I do t care about "personalities" making it fun. Good golf....makes it fun.
  11. PKorf

Pocket polo yes or no?

for non golf.....its fine i suppose. For golfing? seems odd. Dont like the look at all either way
  12. PKorf

The Masters is in a slump

Glad i read a post or two so i DONT HAVE TO REITERATE THIS........ I firmly believe people who think this masters was boring, are LIV focused energy vampires. God forbid theres a wee bit of tradition.... LONG LIVE LIVE the MASTERS. Hope they never change.
Back