Recent content by play2win8989

1. P

Do I need 14th Club?

I would say, If you are absolutely comfortable with that set up, don’t over complicate it. However, I do think you could tighten your gaps up a bit at the bottom of your bag, maybe go 56-52-48-PW instead of 56-50-PW. Try to get all 10 yard differences with full swings, might not sound like much...
  2. P

Lower launching/spinning head recommendation?

I’ve been playing the Hogan PTX in the DG S300 for the last 3 years or so and I love the clubs. In some ways they’re perfectly suited for me, the mix of feel and forgiveness is exactly what I’m looking for. My only complaint, though, is how high I hit them. There were times last year that I...
  3. P

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

Sorry dude if I spent more time on here I would have responded earlier I think I need a therapist about this **** maybe I will bill Callaway
  4. P

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

Dude I respectfully disagree. Part of your argument (and I realize it is only part of, and not your entire response) is actually exactly what I’m trying to saying here throughout my entire post. They have created a set of clubs where we eventually get to a point where the 38 inch club which is...
  5. P

"Jacked" Lofts in 2020

It’s so funny reading this thread. Both sides of the loft jacking argument have it wrong. It is absurd to me when people claim the “new tech” necessitates the 27 degree 7 iron. Oh really? So in that case, we could never have an iron lofted at, say, 46 degrees? Or 51 degrees? Due to the...
  6. P

Least forgiving irons

My iron play is inconsistent and while I do love my current set, they definitely mask some of my swing flaws. I want to pick up a set of "blades" and I want them to be the least forgiving model known to man kind. Bring on the stinging hands and 50 yard 8 iron slices I am ready. To be clear I...
  7. P

Wilson Tour RX "Deep Undercut" Specs

I just (literally) dusted off my first set of Golf Clubs - the Wilson RX "Deep Undercut" complete set. They are CRAZY looking but I was wondering if anyone had the specs/lofts of these clubs. They're old - from like 2007-2008 - and the club faces are HUGE. I will post a picture of them next to...
  8. P

Swing Question, Acceptable Fix?

I just had a quick question about a swing defect I was having, and a fix I made to it, and whether or not the fix is acceptable or if I should address the underlying problems with the swing. Out of nowhere, I started hitting the heel on every single shot. It was crazy. I was trying to hit the...
  9. P

Add a club at the top or bottom?

I am a long time reader and lurker, but the time has come for me to register and post. And of course, it all comes down to money. I apologize for the length of this post but I have a question about bag set up, and since I'm going to sink some money into new clubs I would like to have the forum's...
Back