Recent content by Playdough

1. Playdough

What are you building? (Club style)

Same, I shimmed a CTL in my TEE Proh, went off without a hitch.
  2. Playdough

Energy Drinks & Shots

I'm with you james, I like the red. I like the White and red the best, then yellow. The Unleaded in the gray can, is garbage by the way. Like awful.
  3. Playdough

Energy Drinks & Shots

Better than the Pink Lemonade and Tea Rehab?
  4. Playdough

Energy Drinks & Shots

I dont mind the Yellow, but its nothing like the White... For those who like the Monster Rehab they released a Peach Tea version...I haven't seen it yet.
  5. Playdough

American Heart Association's Heart Walk

So this has become a pretty personal thing for me over the last couple of months. As some know my girlfriend Kristen, who many of you have met, had a minor heart attack at the age of 33. Luckily she was able to notice the signs and we was able to get her treatment fairly quickly with no real...
  6. Playdough

Rory/Rickie=Tiger/Sergio?

So alot of comparisions are being made between Rory and Tiger and their early career numbers and how they match up. But I want to take that discussion one step farther and discuss the Tiger/Sergio dynamic and if Rory and Rickie may end up in the same place. Rickie has beat Rory head to head in...
  7. Playdough

Champions Tour: Does it affect your thoughts on a Players Career?

So this came to mind based on discussion in another thread. Does a players success or lack of success on the Champions Tour affect the why you think about their total career? Does a Member winning a major there count as much in your mind as them winning a major on the regular Tour? I...
  8. Playdough

If my math is right wont an inch and half short make them play a degree or two upright as well. When you start taking off huge sections of club like that, its a dominio effect. Not only that its going to change the flex profile of the shaft as well. This isn't a big a deal in steel as graphite...
  9. Playdough

Patrick Rogers joins Nike Golf

Patrick Rogers the number one Am in the world is Turing pro and is joining Nike Golf. He is from Avon, In (right around the corner from me), has tied Tiger Woods Stanford record of 11 NCAA wins, won all 3 Major NCAA awards, the Hogan, Nicklaus, and Haskins awards for 13-14 PoY. From the Nike...
  10. Playdough

And it came in a timely fashion!! Shim in, C-Taper Lite in the UI head and curing up as we speak.. Also been doing a little paint fill work as well...see the paint fill thread tools for that project.
  11. Playdough

If my GW order gets here in a timely fashion today, I'll glue up my Utility iron project with my C-Taper Lite today and it cure over night with the hope of maybe using tomorrow afternoon.
  12. Playdough

Should be cutting the shaft down from the raw length, ferrel turned down and gripped tonight. While I'm at it, I'll take a pic of work area and post it up in the Home Shop thread.
  13. Playdough

Pulled the head off my 712 AP2 3 iron on Wednesday and today got around to putting my new C-Taper in it. Have to say I'm a little nervous about it. It's the first reshaft I have done in probably 15 years. I feel like I took all the right steps and had everything clean enough and prepped good...
  14. Playdough

And gives me another excuse to come down your way and play some golf and get some work done..haha
  15. Playdough

Got all the stuff finally rounded up or shipped for my 3-iron build. Hope to get worked on in the next couple of days.
Back