Recent content by POKeefe

1. P

Most Popular (Best Selling) Putter?

Right now, probably Odyssey #7. I’m guessing the Scotty Newport 2 is in the top 5 as well.
  2. P

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

They’ve promoted it as a bigger, high ball, Gi style hybrid which I’ve tried many times before and usually isn’t my favorite. I’ve got a ZX 4H that I do like as a pure 22* club, but would like something a bit hotter and lower flighted in that 18-19* slot. May just try another ZX though 🤷‍♂️ ...
  3. P

Trying to find a lower flight fairway finder off the tee and a “push it up the fairway” par 5 kind of club in that 17-19* slot. Considering building up a 4i or going with a hybrid like a Paradym, Rogue ST Pro, or Cobra King Tec. Seems like the AI Smoke Hybrids aren’t a great option for that, but...
  4. P

Anyone turn the 4i into a driving iron?
  5. P

Has anyone hit the standard Paradym AI Smoke and the Rogue ST Pro? How do they compare?
  6. P

Winter Golf Trip Recommendation?

My dad and I did a January trip to Orlando last year and had a great time. We're trying to make it an annual trip by picking somewhere different to go every year. We're considering Scottsdale and Vegas as options for December/January. Any others we should consider? If we're looking to do a 3-4...
  7. P

Help With My Swing

I really struggle with consistency and chunk a lot of shots with the irons. With the Driver, I lay off and duff a lot left. Any feedback you guys have?
  8. P

Dream Club Testing

I'm very familiar with the tech industry, so I'm used to charts like these that show awesome historical data: http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/2015-vga-charts/18-FarCry-3-1080p,3681.html . My question is why has no one done this for the golf club (or ball) industry? I don't know about all of...
  9. P

Driver Slice, Wedge Pull

Hey! I don't have a video to show, but I've been having a lot of trouble with my driver and wedges. I have a bad balloon slice with my driver that's been getting worse and worse and pulling my wedges badly. I have been hitting my irons great as a whole aside from the occasional chunking 4 iron...
  10. P

Recommended Courses in Rhode Island?

Anyone have any recommended courses in Rhode Island? My father and I will be in the area visiting family from 6/27 - 7/5 and want to get some golfing in. Prefer courses on the more affordable side than amazing, but don't know what's good as we've never played in that area.
  11. P

New Driver... Suggestions?

Considering moving onto a new driver after a lot of struggles lately with the R1. I was fitted into a Taylormade Aeroburner 12* stiff shaft at a demo day and did hit it much better than my R1, but I would rather not throw down that much money right now. Anyone have any recommendations on a...
  12. P

Planning a guys trip

Hey all! I'm looking at planning a guys trip for me, my dad, and 2 friends of ours. I saw Legends Golf & Resort in Myrtle Beach had a good deal, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any better deals or had experience playing at Legends? Just looking for something affordable for 3-4 days stay...
  13. P

Wedge Suggestion

I've had a rough go of it with my wedges lately. They won't hold a green very well even when I'm playing a flop shot. I'm not sure if it's my grooves being worn or my technique, but even when I'm playing for spin I get nothing. Playing the Taylormade ATV's for reference. Any thoughts on if...
  14. P

High Launching Clubs?

I know a lot of the conversation lately has been about lowering spin, but my problem is definitely lack of spin. I went to a Demo Day fitting and I ended up being fitted for a Taylormade Aeroburner 12* Stiff shaft, which I didn't expect. This problem continues onto the smaller clubs as my Stage...
  15. P

Best Golf Lesson Program (Golf Tec, local pro, other?)

Hey everyone! Instead of buying any clubs this year I want to get on a training program. Does anyone have recommendations? Putting is the worst part of my game, but I could definitely use fundamental improvements in my swing. Any suggestions would be helpful!
Back