Recent content by Poslunator

1. Poslunator

Versa Painting

Hey guys, I really like the look of the new versa putter, but I really like the feel of my white ice. Instead of going and coughing up the cash to go buy a versa then somehow get the white ice insert in there, I figured it would just be easier to paint the putter like a versa. So does anybody...
  2. Poslunator

Callaway Fairway Woods

Hey Guys, I was at my local simulator the other day and heard a rattle coming from my razr hawk 3 wood. After Googling it i established that a weight had come loose or something. After reading online it sounds like you can send it back to callaway and they'll replace it with a new club...
  3. Poslunator

RAZR Fit Adapter Removal?

I have a RAZR Fit Driver with a RIP'd NV Regular Flex Shaft I bought as a demo. I have a stiff flex voodoo in my old ft-iz that i like alot better than this one but you need the adapter on the fit. So anyways does anybody know how to take the adapter off of a shaft? Really hope someone can help...
  4. Poslunator

Anybody have an extra RAZR X Hybrid Headcover?

Hi I recently purchased a demo Callaway RAZR X hybrid that came without a headcover. If anybody has an extra one sitting around I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Thanks
Back