Recent content by PowerThrust

1. PowerThrust

TESTERS Looking For Testers – PW Challenge

1. Ben Hogan PTx Pro w/UST Mamiya 780F4 Smacwrap, Win Dri-Tac LT standard 2. Ping Glide 3.0 50*, Titleist Vokey SM8 54*, Cleveland RTX Fullface 58* 3. RH
  2. PowerThrust

Ben Hogan Golf is Back?

Yeah, article said they still have some of the old stock and will be coming out with new, but we'll see I guess.
  3. PowerThrust

Ben Hogan Golf is Back?

Just read an article at My Golf Spy that Been Hogan Golf is Back in business.
  4. PowerThrust

Price Point Threshold?

I know, I know. The putter is the most used club in the bag, but the most I've spent is just under $300 and my gamer for the last 3 years cost me a bill and it serves me well. That said, it would have to come with a fitting for me to approach $500 and that would most likely be my limit.
  5. PowerThrust

Palm Golf discount gloves

***Not an affiliate link*** Hey all, I recently bought about 5 of these gloves at a great discount, regular price $30. They're going for $13ea and are labeled as having a defect in some way, so you choose the size and they send you a random design. I've used two of them so far and can't find...
  6. PowerThrust

What is your home course?

Southern Landings - Warner Robins, GA
  7. PowerThrust

What is your home course?

Played there quite a bit growing up...not an easy track!
  8. PowerThrust

Best Course You've Played In Your Life

Tough one...I'd say growing up in Nashville playing junior golf, I got to play several events at Richland CC and The Golf Club of Tennessee. Both beautiful and challenging courses. can't leave out The Champion course at PGA National though.
  9. PowerThrust

WINNER Week 1 THP 2023 NFL Pickem Winner!

13 of 16 is impressive!! I suck at this, lol
  10. PowerThrust

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

This would be an amazing opportunity! 1. Apex CBs 2. Hogan PTx Pros 3. 4-PW, 50*, 54*, 58*
  11. PowerThrust

No Wedges

Agh, it'd be an adjustment for sure. You'd get used to it and more creative. You have to be creative in the short game, but to your point, I would say in the recent era of the game, where all the different lofts and grinds are available to the consumer, there is less creativity than there used...
  12. PowerThrust

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Apex Irons

I'd take the Pros...they look amazing!
  13. PowerThrust

A round with no birdies. How do you feel?

Like my putter failed me and it's going in the hot box.... It never goes in the hot box, but I threaten it anyways.
  14. PowerThrust

CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

What a What a win! Those gains are nice!
Back