Recent content by Pringles

1. Pringles

Artisan Golf Company

So pumped for you, my man. I swear that I will get out there one day and have my own fitting. Those wedges are absolute fire!!! So glad the whole experience was worth it!
  2. Pringles

Artisan Golf Company

I am pumped for you man! Hoping to get out there one day myself!
  3. Pringles

Play this Hole - Bay Hill Par 5 6th Hole

Gave it my all...looked good...looked up...middle of the lake...not even close haha
  4. Pringles

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

If golfers will not move up tee boxes then hypothetically, what if the greenskeeper just moves all the tee markers up? Would people consistently just play from the "wrong" tee box? Just a curious thought.
  5. Pringles

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

I hit these irons for the first time the other day...the short irons were meh but the long irons were absolutely incredible. The 4-6 irons were so explosive off the face and had such incredible feedback. I can absolutely see why this is an excellent combo choice.
  6. Pringles

Your Hypothetical 2020 WITB - Whatcha Thinking?

Going to stick with the Epic Flash SZ in the driver and 5 wood. My 919 tour irons, vokey sm7s, and Evnroll ER7 are safe. The only addition that will most likely happen is a Mizuno HMB 3 iron.
  7. Pringles

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

As a gentleman who has built his temple based on a heavy diet of pizza...I think Pequods is unreal good in Chicago! If you haven't been there you need to check it out!
  8. Pringles

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

It really is amazing how seeing a picture of the course immediately brings back a flood of great memories. What an unreal experience and happy to hear the event is coming back again. Congrats to everyone involved in documenting your journies!
  9. Pringles

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Let's GO BOYS! Today is the day. Enjoy every moment and make sure that you take as many photos as possible. Almost time to see one of the greatest golf courses I have ever stepped foot on. The kid on Christmas morning is about to hit when you see your new sticks. So many memories are flooding...
  10. Pringles

FS: Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Onyx Wedge Shafts

Hey guys I am selling my Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx wedge shafts. Decided to put my gamer shafts in my wedges. I bought these this year and played 3 rounds with them and now they are ready for you to have. I am asking $100 shipped for all three shafts. Let me know if you have any questions...
  11. Pringles

Pringles T|X|G Instagram Contest Putter Fitting

So I was lucky enough to win a free putter fitting with Ian Fraser from T|X|G golf at the Toronto location. I flew in to Toronto last Monday and had my fitting which you can see here: https://youtu.be/1zRvUMp12eM I have to say that I was very impressed with my fitting experience and Ian has a...
  12. Pringles

SWAG Putters Thread

This is probably the first SWAG product that I would consider purchasing. I think they make great looking products but having the word SWAG all over it kind of ruins it for me. Let’s just say high schoolers have ruined that word hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Pringles

Thank you Alez367...you are the man!

I know this has been said before but @Alez367 is awesome. I mentioned to him a little while bag asking him about one of his golf bags he had posted in his WITB thread. It was an older PING L8 stand bag and it was something that I have been searching for to fit my lightweight carry bag needs. I...
  14. Pringles

4th Annual Unofficial Illinois Top Golf Gathering

4th Annual Unofficial Illinois Top Golf Gathering Illinois Top Golf Unofficial THP Gathering Hey guys it's that time of year again where us folks in Illinois have the itch to Golf and what better way to do this than a little get together with THPers at Top Golf Naperville. Last year was our 3rd...
  15. Pringles

FS - Multiple Golf Shafts

I am looking to move a couple golf shafts that I have acquired over the years. I would be willing to trade these golf shafts for Titleist AVX or ProV1 golf balls. All shaft prices include shipping costs CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions. 2018 ProForce V2 Wood Shaft ($40): - 43.0” -...
Back