Recent content by ProZoneGolf

1. ProZoneGolf

What did you shoot today?

A few targets with RWS34 :LOL:
  2. ProZoneGolf

Shaft Puring

This was technology was invented by Ted Lockie of Lockie Golf from North Palm Beach Florida. Puring puts the spine or stiffest side of the shaft toward the target. IMO: Its not the optimum shaft orentation, as the shaft plays stiffer and adds more dynamic loft at impact. Loft n Lie adjustments...
  3. ProZoneGolf

Bryson DeChambeau at the Masters?

Build it...and he will BOMB it!!! ...'your up'
  4. ProZoneGolf

Graphite Design Shafts: How much better are they?

My driver builds over the years have been high launch shafts...this has been a 'endless' search to reduce dispersion (hooks/pushes) Graphite Design VR is my best high launch shaft I have found. Its mid section kicks 'just enough' to get my desired LA (13-14+). If you like a low/mid shaft for...
  5. ProZoneGolf

Graphite Design Shafts: How much better are they?

GD is AWESOME!!! I like Tour AD-VR 7x Worth every cent
  6. ProZoneGolf

Bryson talking 48” driver shaft at the US Open

Crickets!...Is this driver sole reason for the winning of 2020 US Open? A custom 48in 'big dog' is NOT in a big box store...
  7. ProZoneGolf

Bryson talking 48” driver shaft at the US Open

Yup...190g head & 60g tx flex might swing it thru, with today's driver weight saving designs...BOMBS!... This weapon could change driver design & make courses short?...remember the Killer Bee...'KaBoom'
  8. ProZoneGolf

Shaft/Shaft flex trouble question

Graphite Design Tour Ad-VR 6 or 7x. Do read up on this shaft... ...you get what you pay for...pony up!...its the Big Dog!
  9. ProZoneGolf

CONTEST Share Your Tips Sponsored by Golf Pride

Aligning grips with a reminder... Prob most of you would slide grip on dead straight, aligned with a square clubface. Yes this is were I start. Now while the grip is on and has wet solvent underneath. I grip the grip firm and waggle it firmly. This will move the reminder in line with your grip...
  10. ProZoneGolf

Graphite Design Tour AD-VR - Vanquish Rivals

One of Graphite Design's latest 2019 shafts: Tour AD-VR. Designed to “Vanquish all Rivals”. Mid / High launch with a slightly firmer mid section over IZ. This paired with ST190 'for me' is a stellar combo. The dispersion feels like a low/mid shaft, yet the launch window is upper mid/high. I...
  11. ProZoneGolf

Best shaft for a low-spin fade

Stiff tip, Stiff mid section, softer handle. Need to shut down any tip whip or mid section kick. Yes Tour AD-GP, XC, White board, Fuji 6.3, 7.3 etc. Build it a 'tad' on the firm flex / cpm side of your swing 1/2-1 deg lower loft, 1 SW point lighter to get it moving too.
  12. ProZoneGolf

How often do you change the shafts in your irons?

Be like Flado and pull those keeper shafts for the new heads. Faldo kept his fav shafts through 7 sets of heads, during his winning career. If it works keep it!
  13. ProZoneGolf

What are you building? (Club style)

Building St190 9.5 / Graphite Design Tour Ad-VR 6s @ 45.75. Head 196g. Be interesting to see the LA/Carry for a Low hcp senior player. Sb a 'Bomber' combo!
  14. ProZoneGolf

What are you building? (Club style)

Customer 4hcp @ Admrils Cove has PXG gen2 irons / Modus3 105 S, Gen 1 driver / Aldila Rogue 6s to Yonex 2012 Ezone MB blades / Kbs tour R110 HS & Mitzy St190 / Tour Ad GP 6s Just sent PXG packing... Irons longer straighter, Driver +10y straighter All spec's the same LLL etc Homna was there...
  15. ProZoneGolf

Best swing change in 2019

Swinging left, and high finishes
Back