Recent content by PSLions

1. P

In the market for a new RangeFinder

I have a TGW that I have used for years. No problems and very accurate. Mine adjusts for slope too. A lot cheaper than Bushnell.
  2. P

Hardest US accent to listen to?

Surprised that no one mentioned Pittsburgh? I was born and raised there. Thank God I never got the accent.
  3. P

The “golf genie” grants you 3 wishes...

1. Being able to play again. Haven’t been able to play since May. Goal is to be healthy enough to play by spring. 2. Playing with my girlfriend and friends again. 3. Have a good consistent short game.
  4. P

Tequila Thread

That’s good tequila. Not sure if it is worth the price. My favorites are Casamigos, Cabo Wabo, Patron, and Don Julio in that order. Always willing to try others but find that anything less than $35 a bottle is priced that way for a reason. You get what you pay for.
  5. P

Whats changed in the last year for you.....?

My health so that I can’t play anymore. Hoping things turn around and they possibly could. I bought a new set of irons and was only able to use them twice. Enjoy every round you can play because when you can’t it really sucks. I have every intention of playing again. And God willing I will!
  6. P

Can/Do you drive a manual?

I can. I have owned a few. I enjoyed them when I owned them. I will never own one again. Modern day automatic transmissions shift so well that I can’t ever see the need to buying a stick shift. I own a 2020 Toyota Supra and love the automatic in it.
  7. P

Will Rory Win another Major?

He is due and will win soon.
  8. P

Most Annoying College Football Fans

Ohio State and no one is even close.
  9. P

Excluding bunker play, what other shots do you use your sand wedge for? Thank you!

Any chip shot where I don’t want a lot of roll. If I am above the green and want to keep it on the green.
  10. P

Do You Keep an Extra Ball In Your Pocket?

High handicap here…at least one, usually two. I am a creature of habit.
  11. P

As the season is getting ramped up, whats the safest club in your bag right now?

This is my most consistent club too. When I bought the club, the fitter fixed my hook swing and I hit straight consistently ever since. Great investment!
  12. P

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Just finished the last season of Ozark. I truly hope it wasn't the last season.
  13. P

What's the best free concert you've ever been to?

Smokey Robinson at Point Park in Pittsburgh PA. Very entertaining and you could walk up close to the stage.
  14. P

Calling all Carolinians

Tanglewood outside of Winston Salem. It was steamy.
  15. P

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

I bought a set for my girlfriend. Played with them today for the first time. +10 yards on each club and good forgiveness. She loves them.
Back