Recent content by pudge

1. pudge

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Kills me to say, but I won’t be able to attend... thx for all the work Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. pudge

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Ohhh the common folks!!!... this thing looks like fun!! Let me check the dates ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pudge

Your first THP Experience

@mancest buying ALL the Shiner they had at that Publix!! Amazing weekend for sure!!! That was my first official event! My first THP experience was the Hopkins wedge (unofficial) event. My foursome was wake, wareagle, troyfl and me... I could play everyday with those three and be a happy man...
  4. pudge

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

So far I think they are more forgiving.. I have hit a few(many) less than perfect that are still getting there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. pudge

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

I couldn’t resist the CPO Black Friday sale, picked up Apex 4-AW w/ the elevate 95’s..I have 5 rounds on them. To say I’m happy with them is an understatement!! Easy to hit, forgiving and a little longer than the cf-16s.. Can’t quite keep my swing together for a full 18 holes yet but the...
  6. pudge

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Those showers were stupid!!!! Water sprayed right into my eyes!!! (Short guy problems)!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. pudge

Callaway XR Pro Irons Preview Thread

Here's my nemesis hole: #8 cypress creek gc par 3 was playing 176 into the wind today Here's where my 5i hit Here's where ball ended sorry if the pic quality is bad, also I am not sure why photos dont embed when I post from tapatalk..grr
  8. pudge

Post a picture of your day.

Spring training baseball!!!
  9. pudge

Team Callaway Collection

DING DONG!! Guess what just arrived!!
  10. pudge

Pictures of your back swing

Where I think it stops... Where it REALLY stops...
  11. pudge

THP Bridgestone University - Live Update Thread

Dawgdaddy and Pudge= #teambuckethat
  12. pudge

THP Bridgestone University - Live Update Thread

Vman on attack !! Hole 9
Back