Recent content by puffBoss

1. puffBoss

TGL WIll Postpone to 2025

I own a business called Hyde Park Golf. I am super sad to see this because I thought my vision was truly coming alive by other people.
  2. puffBoss

Why Spin Axis Should Matter to You

As a person who's done extensive research on all the products in the market, I completely vouch for this article. Trackman is overrated in the indoor set up. Not saying it's bad, but for the accuracy, you have far more cost effective options just because Trackman would have to estimate the rest...
  3. puffBoss

GS Pro Simulator software

This is the setup I recommend CPU: any post 9th gen i5 will do. GPU: 3060Ti or above for 1080p (you can probably do away with 8g ram) / 4070 or above for 4K (make sure you get 16g ram) If you don't care too much about graphics, then 1070 is prolly still fine too. Ram: DDR4 16G Because most...
  4. puffBoss

Golf Sim Software: TGC19 vs E6 Connect vs GSPro vs Foresight vs Others

a person who's done extensive research on all products, I chose GS Pro for the business because of the quality. E6 advertises itself to be the top of the line game and its price tag surely reflects it, but I feel its physical model is not as accurate as other games. Also, the course library is...
Back