Recent content by Putterbutter

1. Putterbutter

New 2023 Titleist T-Series Irons Debut on Tour

I am counting down the days on this release!
  2. Putterbutter

New From West DFW

Welcome to THP!!!!
  3. Putterbutter

WITB - Tenputt

Interesting! Can’t wait to see your results
  4. Putterbutter

Do You Drink While Playing?

If I didn’t golf when would I drink and smoke?
  5. Putterbutter

ANNOUNCEMENT The Return of the Worst Golf Podcast

I love the podcast it’s the worst part of my week! I’m hoping for a deep dive details about the new studio. Can’t wait!!
  6. Putterbutter

Tour Edge Bo Jackson Commercials

If Tiger is alive in 2050 and gets in a flying car we’re all doomed 🤣
  7. Putterbutter

Will the 9 Wood Catch On?

My 9 wood is my cheater club, I can stick it close while my playing partners are cutting 7 irons into a green side bunker. I have to admit after I make a good shot I always have to say something self deprecating about having to use a 9 wood to make that shot😂
  8. Putterbutter

FOR SALE new Bushnell V5 Range Finder

Sold sold have a Brand new unopened Bushnell V5 range finder. I won this but I already have one.looking for 190.00 shipped. PayPal goods and services. Thanks for looking,Have a wonderful Sunday!!
  9. Putterbutter

Bushnell wingman.

Does it give distance from the remote or the speaker?
  10. Putterbutter

Bushnell wingman.

This has been around for a while now. Does anyone still use it? Im looking to get another blue tooth speaker and am thinking the wingman. But does it give yardage from the remote in my pocket or the speaker in the cart? If my partner has the cart somewhere else it doesn’t do me any good. What do...
  11. Putterbutter

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

@J.B. Cobb III we are definitely headed to Britts donuts Friday! We’ll check out Freddie’s too👍
  12. Putterbutter

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I’d like to take a moment and thank my friend @Carolina Dundee for going out of his way to golf with me and a buddy while we are in North Carolina for a family Vacation. We were on a THP trip with Titliest a few years back and like many others we stayed close. @J.B. Cobb III Got us a great...
  13. Putterbutter

CONTEST AZTHP Team Championship Giveaway

@mtbloco and @Wildcat4life :cool:
  14. Putterbutter

Adapting to Slow Play?

I struggle with this. I’d like to say we would be ready to hit when appropriate. I dislike slow play as much as anyone, It gets to me mentally when we’re waiting but then a member of my foursome isn’t ready to hit when his turn is up. It’s too easy to get into my head sometimes. Same thing with...
  15. Putterbutter

Grips - All the same?

In theory yes. I’ve gotten lazy this year and have kept stock grips on this season’s clubs. I need to regrip soon. after which I’ll probably do something stupid and get new clubs with different grips :oops:
Back