Recent content by PuttN4Eagle

1. PuttN4Eagle

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Went to my local Golf Galaxy to hit some of the new stuff. The club builder made me up a Cobra Dark Speed X based on what he’d seen off my data with the other drivers I was hitting. He gave me a DS X heavy weight in the back with an LA Golf a-series low 60 xstiff. Thing was a low spin cannon...
  2. PuttN4Eagle

Moving Sucks

Have the moving company pack everything for you. Sure it’ll be more expensive, but you do have that option. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. PuttN4Eagle

Bandon Dunes

If you wear contacts, bring eye drops to throw in after your round. It’s so windy they’ll be dry as a bone. You’ll feel like a new person when having your post round beer(s) vs irritated dry eyes. Also bring chap stick. Apply often. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. PuttN4Eagle

New Evnroll lineup

The milling design on the face they use is magic. I’ve rolled all the milled putters in my days. Nothing rolls like an Evnroll. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. PuttN4Eagle

Hows the Golfing in Portland?

Wrong guy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. PuttN4Eagle

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Those shoes should last way more than 5 months at that rate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. PuttN4Eagle

How is your 2024 bag looking?

Replace 2 year old 56 & 60 degree wedges like for like with new Vokey SM9s. Considering a 7w or 4h at top of bag. Also toying with idea of trying a L.A.B. Golf Mezz Max. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. PuttN4Eagle

Save 2 - The Rest Die Forever

Apple & blueberry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. PuttN4Eagle

If you are a walker, do you carry or push/pull cart?

Push. I have a bad shoulder but even if I didn’t I don’t think I’d carry anymore. My Clicgear 3.5 has actually been one of the best pieces of equipment I’ve purchased in the last decade. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. PuttN4Eagle

Your Home State Bucket List

Ones I still need to check off are: Erin Hills Bluemound CC The Lido Minocqua CC Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. PuttN4Eagle

Best round of 23.

-0.1 which is 2 under at my club. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. PuttN4Eagle

LAB Mezz Putter Shaft Change

The shaft can throw the balance off big time if it has imperfections. I’ve seen a video where they talk about a bad batch of shafts and it made it impossible to get the putters to balance with those shafts. I’d send it back to them to install and ensure it balances. Sent from my iPhone using...
  13. PuttN4Eagle

How do you travel with golf shoes?

In my travel bag. Also, don’t forget shoe trees! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. PuttN4Eagle

Hows the Golfing in Portland?

All PDX/Beaverton/Hillsboro courses get hammered with play from my experience. You’ll find something you like no matter if you’re east side or west side. On the edge of the metro you’ll find good options like Wildwood, Langdon Farms, Quail Valley, Stone Creek, and Camas Meadows just over the...
  15. PuttN4Eagle

Do you drive the ball further today than you did 10 years ago?

Miles farther Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back