Recent content by Qwkz51

1. Qwkz51

Whiskey Thread

I appreciate it man!
  2. Qwkz51

Surgery - male related

3 friends all had it done at the same time as I did. Their's went great, mine was awful. I was numbed, but definitely felt it and it was a dull ache for a week, and then the swelling started. It finally was fine, but it sucked. I definitely did not play golf the next day lol.
  3. Qwkz51

Name This Wrestling Move

The Spatchcock!
  4. Qwkz51

The Ultimate MLB Road Trip

I'm 5 years from retirement, my wife and have talked about doing this for 20 years. We want to fly to Florida buy an RV during spring training, and take that path seeing sights and golf courses along the way!
  5. Qwkz51

Classic NES: Which Are You Playing?

I fired up my modded Wii for my little boy and got soaked into the NES/SNES roms. RC Pro Am was always a favorite of mine. I hated it when I first started, but once I got the hang of it, it was all I wanted to play.
  6. Qwkz51

The Pets Thread

Because I am not mentally sane... we have decided life with a Newfie/Lab mix(150lbs), and an 80lb Doberman wasn't enough... we have taken in a new puppy. We have adopted an 8wk old Doberdane. 😵‍💫
  7. Qwkz51

The Perfect Golf Bag Top Design?

In the minority but I like 14 way tops!
  8. Qwkz51

AutoCAD PC Builders?

I would do it... and bill them for 100 hrs of cad work... lol
  9. Qwkz51

Do You Keep Old Sets?

I have a stragglers laying around, but largely I give them away. I've been pretty fortunate thanks to THP and so I usually try pay it forward. I truly hate the back and forth and mostly disappointing part of selling.
  10. Qwkz51

WINNER Congrats: You Are Going to Victoria National from UST Mamiya

Congrats! You're getting a top notch facility, and top notch fitting from the best in the business! You have literally won the golf lottery!
  11. Qwkz51

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

First of December, I ordered a new set of Cobra Snakebite Wedges, 50/54/58. 😁
  12. Qwkz51

Could you finish?

100% if it's from Sugarfire, I'm giving it my all.
  13. Qwkz51

3WD Epic Speed Rust

I don't think I've ever had it happen on any other fairway including my Mavrik 5wd that's in my bag currently. It's pretty odd, I'll call them this week and see. Thanks for all the help!
  14. Qwkz51

3WD Epic Speed Rust

That would work.. might solve a couple of problems actually. 😆
  15. Qwkz51

3WD Epic Speed Rust

I would assume they are 2-3 models past, that's probably not a thing now... right?
Back