radiman's latest activity

• radiman
    radiman reacted to DNice26's post in the thread TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers with Haha Haha.
    In to out swing path that needs attention due to rusty winter swings..... check 6-7 degrees hitting up on the ball..... check Low...
  • radiman
    radiman reacted to OldandStiff's post in the thread TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers with Like Like.
    I love this. We haven't talked in a while, but the Max for the fast guys is definitely not just a you thing. Max 9 X/TX is definitely...
  • radiman
    radiman replied to the thread TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers.
    Definitely. The right fit. Hitting that optimized mix of control and distance. One thing I noticed in my admittedly brief testing...
  • radiman
    Ha, I won't lie. The Qi10 LS is sex on a stick and I really wish it was the best fit for me just for the shape, size, and sleek look.
  • radiman
    radiman reacted to Karl's post in the thread TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers with Like Like.
    I wouldn't even mess with how you are hitting it if you can do it consistently.
  • radiman
    radiman reacted to ddec's post in the thread TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers with Like Like.
    good thoughts here. Solid numbers too with that speed and AOA.
  • radiman
    I have been guilty of generalizing a lot of these releases through the years. Not really giving spin the respect it deserves. It has...
  • radiman
    So I’ve gone in and hit a few of the new drivers. I’ll preface this by saying that my path and AoA have gone awry this off season lol...
    • 1707324114590.jpeg
    • 1707324149897.jpeg
    • 1707324169929.jpeg
    • 1707324212671.jpeg
Back