Recent content by RAGSU64

1. R

Has anyone gotten online golf lessons?

It seems the experience is very similar to going to a local pro except it will be less $$ and I will know what I am getting rather than auditioning. I have a pro that I go to who I found on thumbtack but is a little more $ than I would like-- Ideally I want a lesson every 2 weeks in the off...
  2. R

Absolutely!! That's why I was leaning to try MyLessonapp.com .... the lesson is 30 minutes of live streaming with the coach so they can watch and give feedback in real time... that seems better to me than submitting a video and waiting.
  3. R

That's awesome!! SeeMore is my wand of choice as well.
  4. R

IMO it would be a mixture of convenience and making sure that I am finding the right pro for me.... their are sites like mylessonapp.com and skillest that offer them.... they are also a little more cost effective. In Austin, there are SO many instructors but there really isn't a way for me to...
  5. R

Thank you!!! I was looking at getting them but didn't know if anyone had experience with them.
  6. R

Hi all, First time poster here. Has anyone ever gotten a lesson online? Thank you, Rhett
Back