Recent content by Raiderboost

1. Raiderboost

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Same lofts to my old SM8's from the 2020 Vokey Experience. My bounce and grinds were a little different. I was 48.10 F which we weakened to 49*. Then it was the 54.14 F and the 58.10 S. I was pretty steep back then so the fitter recommended the higher bounce in the 54. With my chipping and out...
  2. Raiderboost

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

I just used the last of the balls I got at last years Victory Cup. I can say that the performance with them was great and so much better than the previous version. I still have a stash of Z-stars that I got on sale last year that I need to work through but I wouldn't hesitate to buy more Mizuno...
  3. Raiderboost

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

The book has a lot more detail about them, St. Andrews, Prestwick and the start of the Open. I love golf history like that so I found it very interesting.
  4. Raiderboost

Official Rant of the Day

I had to laugh at the season. Hope the next 4 season go fast so you can get to actual spring.
  5. Raiderboost

The Mini Driver

My buddy has one and uses it when he needs to turn the ball over left to right (he's a lefty) as he has his driver set up to primarily hit a straight ball or fade. He can also hit it off the deck. He then goes to a 5w. He didn't want to give up too much distance with the 3w off the tee when...
  6. Raiderboost

Luckily they played more match play back then and played together for those. The book Tommy's Honor is a good read about them.
  7. Raiderboost

I mean Phil didn't win a major until his 13th year on tour and in his 30's. Scottie started full time on the tour in 2020 and won his first major in his 3rd year in 2022. He's now got his 2nd along with 2 Players Championships. He's played in 19 majors and only missed 3 cuts, two which were as...
  8. Raiderboost

I mean he did have to face Young Tom Morris for a few years.
  9. Raiderboost

Same grip for chips?

I use the same grip. Even my putting grip is pretty similar to everything else though a slight bit different.
  10. Raiderboost

Genius or Not Cool?

Yes to this. That would be so funny!
  11. Raiderboost

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Burrito and Enchirito
  12. Raiderboost

Movie Review - The Long Game (2024)

I saw this one a couple weeks ago when looking on Fandango for movies. I wanted to go see it then but the wife wanted to see Civil War. We should have gone to see this.
  13. Raiderboost

How does you salary look compared to this?

How much do the best players in other sports make though? Heck how many players make this amount? And they don’t necessarily have to perform to get it. We’ve all seen guys get big contracts and then not be worth it or get hurt. At least with Scottie he’s having to go out and win and earn it.
  14. Raiderboost

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

The Utah Yutes just so that I can think of this scene everytime I hear it.
  15. Raiderboost

Does a Pie have to be a Circle?

To all those saying Yes it has to be round, once you cut a slice and put it on your plate is it still pie? Or does it become something else since it's now not round?
Back