Recent content by rallo

1. rallo

Do You Like Stamping?

I think it's cool, and it's on my Christmas list. I dropped plenty of not so subtle hints to the wife... haha
  2. rallo

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Cantlay FTW!
  3. rallo

Matte Golf Balls?

Wilson duo optix for me, although I just bought a box of their matte orange urethane ball as well. For me it speeds up the round, easy to track in the air and easy to spot in the rough. Fewer lost balls leads to lower scores for me. I'm excited to try the urethane, and it could be my gamer if it...
  4. rallo

2020 NFL Thread

Ramsey with the LeBronesque flop to seal it
  5. rallo

Official 2020 MLB Thread

Be wary of those foul balls hit down the line... Also, Cubs 10-2 which means that they will definitely shut down this season
  6. rallo

Best 90s movies?

I see some good ones, I'll add The Professional and A Bronx Tale
  7. rallo

Favorite Terrible Movie?

This movie is fantastic, and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong:p
  8. rallo

Wish me luck.

The "almost anchor";)
  9. rallo

Golf products that have made you eat crow?

I won't say I poo poo'd it, but cbx wedges... sort of secretly scoffed and thought I'd never try one... Did. Bought it. Love it. Favorite club.
  10. rallo

Blade vs Mallets

Another reason why getting fit is key. Sorry it didn't work out for you this time, although sounds like you were pretty pleased with your gamer to start with.
  11. rallo

Utilities: Love them or leave them?

I'm rocking the 17*, 19*, and 22* of the cbx iron woods. A whole lot of fun so far! I have a feeling that the 19 and 22 will be in the bag for quite some time. So far they have been straighter in terms of ball flight, and more consistent than my battles with FWs and hybrids. I'm a lot more...
  12. rallo

Kirkland Signature Wedges

Agree with this, we are usually preaching how options are good. I'm not going to bag on these like I won't bag on people for wearing kirkland clothing. If it gets someone to enjoy the game of golf I'm all for it.
  13. rallo

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Hoping to get this on the range today, might toy around with a darker purple for the paint job.
  14. rallo

Bettinardi Makes a Yes! Putter

Loved me the tracy II, Fitzy has good taste

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in