Recent content by ranger1989

1. ranger1989

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Yeah, I am pretty sure that is the way I'm leaning at this point.
  2. ranger1989

My game was good with the long irons (able to maintain a low single digit average). I am a low trajectory by nature which makes them a touch more finicky. I think I could benefit from the added forgiveness and other tech in the pros. At least that is my thought process.
  3. ranger1989

I have been a huge fan of the TCBs. The TCBs have been responsible for some of the best golf I have ever played but I am really leaning towards a combo set with this 23' release. Something tells me that the Pros in the 7-4 iron will be even more beneficial to my game. The OCD in me wants to get...
  4. ranger1989

What’s your 100 yard shot/club?

Pretty much a full 58* for me.
  5. ranger1989

Odyssey Rahm Rossie Release

Decided to keep it and offered to buy the correct version when I spoke to the rep...I now have the correct version of Rahm's putter in the pocket as well. I am taking it out today to see how well it performs compared to the WH version.
  6. ranger1989

Jon Rahm putter
  7. ranger1989

I got one of the putters with the White Hot insert versus the Microhinge insert. Got an email Friday with the options: 1. Keep it as is with $100 gift card (Callaway) 2. Exchange the OG insert for the correct Microhinge insert and a $100 gift card (Callaway) 3. Return the putter for a full...
  8. ranger1989

Chrome Soft Triple Track 360

Way better in my opinion.
  9. ranger1989

Chrome Soft Triple Track 360

I got these last weekend and absolutely love them. Way better than the original Triple Track in my opinion. Really good for putter alignment.
  10. ranger1989

I was able to get in on one of these...I certainly hope it works out. Love the Rossie with no lines. I think that is the only way I'd be able to play it. I would prefer to have it with a Stroke Lab shaft though.
  11. ranger1989

Callaway Apex TCB feedback?

Not yet anyway...I always tinker.
  12. ranger1989

I couldn't do it!
  13. ranger1989

Lol, "stuck". I am still gaming mine and would love to be stuck to them for the foreseeable future. Such a great iron.
  14. ranger1989

StrackaLine - Laser Scanned Green Guides

Pretty sure they are...I got mine after the rule changes and they said then that they were legal.
  15. ranger1989

Does customer service ever impact your club buying decisions?

Customer service is usually the reason I stay with them or drop them. I tend to be a pretty loyal customer and when the company does not value my business, I'll take it somewhere else. I am sure Taylormade and Cleveland/Srixon does not miss my money, but Callaway does enjoy getting my business...
Back