RayG's latest activity

• RayG
    RayG replied to the thread In to Out Swing Path.
    Visual aid that costs nothing. Use the stripe on the range ball to line up with the in to out path. NOT the target. If grass, put a...
  • RayG
    In an addendum to my previous post. A few years ago, there was snow cover for nearly three months due to several storms and a long...
  • RayG
    Courses start to open in Mid-March, weather permitting. It also depends on the amount of rain early on, and if the course drained well...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Push Carts & Stand Bags....
    Similar- probably a later model than mine (straps are different), but yeah the platform is small on mine as well, which is probably a...
  • RayG
    RayG reacted to MWard's post in the thread Push Carts & Stand Bags... with Like Like.
    Having used this one personally, a stand bag fits in there with no issue. It's stable and doesn't move around, especially with a bungee...
  • RayG
    It's a TaylorMade from a couple of years back. I like the bag, it's just that the cart seems to have been made for a "cart bag" and not...
  • RayG
    Yes, I am, and thanks, but look where the bag sits. It's not clear if there is a stable landing spot for the bottom of the bag and the...
  • RayG
    I'm looking to upgrade a bit from my older generic Push cart (I THINK it's a Ray Cook I got at Rockbottom a few years ago). WITHOUT...
  • RayG
    Don't hit the ground... Tee is too low... :p
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3.
    Have you tried a data tracking device? Not a 'dedicated' device. What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Just that- it...
  • RayG
    OP has it locked... BUT- 2 events involving Geese. One of the courses we play has issues with Geese, so they have Chaser Dogs. Guy goes...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Is it just me?.
    47 years and counting. Name a way that a ball doesn't go in, I've done it. And the really aggravating thing about all of those is that I...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Trackman Combine is pretty cool.
    Kind of my point. I'm a "feel" guy and I needed to see an 'end point'. This was an outdoor scenario with no reference of what I'm aiming...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Trackman Combine is pretty cool.
    Local Range had a tryout for the system a few years ago. Because I was a regular, they asked if I wanted a go. Lets' just say I had...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread How Old are You in Photos.
    Prime teen years...
    • ramones.jpeg
    • disco-sucks-riot-fest-1-698x392.jpg

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in