RayG's latest activity

• RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Remembering Dad.
    After my Dad passed, I was given a ball signed by a couple of his buddies. I told them I would take it to his nemesis hole on one of the...
  • RayG
    The fact that it is the FIRST major of the year, which gets people going, along with the 'unobtanium' aspect, makes it a bit special...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Complete "Complete Relief"?.
    Right... The other option is find a course with no OB or abnormal conditions...
  • RayG
    Ah- okay.. I see what you're saying. But- you could take an 'unplayable' which allows 3 choices. re-hit from last position, a drop...
  • RayG
    But if the rule states "Complete Relief". then that would also imply that you shouldn't have to drop into OB. Without the "No closer to...
  • RayG
    RayG reacted to echico's post in the thread Complete "Complete Relief"? with Like Like.
    I think this is a weird one and I remember that the rule says the player has to take complete relief. If you cannot take complete...
  • RayG
    I have a toss-up between Scotty Scheffler and Cameron Young based on proximity metrics. But I will go against the obvious and go with...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Home Pest Control DIY.
    Get a puffer bottle and use Diatomaceous earth. It will desiccate and kill many kinds of insects. Ants, roaches, bedbugs, etc… don’t...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Northeast Earthquake.
    I THINK they feel that the newer standards in the new Control Tower and Terminal B should be safe enough. I DON'T know about Terms C &...
  • RayG
    I would check various traffic reports and the NYC emergency type apps for messages.
  • RayG
    City is taking it pretty serious- Various Bridges and Tunnel are temporarily closed for inspection and JFK and Newark have temporarily...
  • RayG
    MAybe- but it's pretty significant for around here, generally speaking. There are lots of 2's that most people don't even feel.
  • RayG
    This one was a 'shaker'. a lot of up and down as if a truck was driving on the floor above (I'm on the 7th floor in Manhattan) Rumbled...
  • RayG
    Could have taken it and made a mint, though... I am fortunate that if I was to get in on the lottery or score a pass from work (CBS)...
  • RayG
    RayG replied to the thread Driver at set up question.
    Just about to mention the shaft/flex thing. There are numerous slo-mo videos explaining/showing this exact phenomena. Pretty neat stuff...
Back