Recent content by RC

1. R

If you were to pick one driver right now ....

Currently happy with the Epic in the bag but I am very intrigued with the new Titleist line. Wish there was a release date, I’m sitting on a free fitting at CC that expires in December
  2. R

2022 Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter Line

Interested to hear your comparison. I’ve been playing last years 5.5 but have been eyeing the 7.5. It looks great
  3. R

Lack of enthusiasm for Phil Mickelson

I think the comparison is hilarious. My buddy and I were talking today about Phil or another LIV player winning it, people might explode. Personally, I hope he does well this week
  4. R

Best Surprise Purchase of 22

SM9 wedges. I haven’t got along with Vokey’s in the last 4-5 years for whatever reason but these knocked ZipCore out of my bag and I am loving them
  5. R

THPers - what is your profession?

I’m a Global Director for an Aerospace company. I mainly handle production, procurement, and contract negotiations. Keeps me on my toes and I get to be involved in some very cool military innovations
  6. R

What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done - playing golf..?

I’ve had a few that others have mentioned already but this one was stupid and terrifying. I was looking for a ball at a course here in CO and there were signs everywhere saying “watch for snakes”. Being terrified of snakes, I should have been on the look out. I ended up stepping on a rattlesnake...
  7. R

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

In terms of swingweighting these, I think I read in this thread previously that the head screw is used for that at Cobra. Does anyone know if I’m able to buy those? I can’t seem to find them and need to change to D4, if not I’ll just use tip weights but that’d be easier
  8. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Found a hell of a deal on a brand new 2021 SC Phantom X 5.5. I didn’t need a new stick but it’ll be my first Scotty!
  9. R

Happy with equipment change so far..?

I have a lot of range time and a few rounds on my new FTX irons and I’m loving them. The distance change is taking some getting used to, however. Also switched to TM Grind 3 wedges at the same time to fill the gaps and that has been the biggest change. It’s the first time I’m using the same...
  10. R

I received my FTX today! They are very similar size wise to my current Honma TWX which are a few years old. I have a tee time for tomorrow so we’ll see how these puppies perform with no range time
  11. R

Heads up, I put in my order on the 14th and just received a shipping confirmation from Cobra. I went with a custom order too. Hell of a turn around! Can’t wait to hit them
  12. R

Cobra Forged Tec X

Huge. Thank you! Just ordered
  13. R

Cobra Forged Tec X

I’ll admit I’m nuts. I just changed an early morning flight on Friday to mid afternoon in case these go up, I don’t trust in-flight Wi-Fi 😂
  14. R

Cobra Forged Tec X

Stopped by PGASS and they also gave me a 4/15 preorder date. They did not know when they would be in-store or they wouldn’t tell me at least. Really hoping Modus 120 is a customized option, it was in the previous version
  15. R

Cobra Forged Tec X

I usually hover around a 12 but I’m still shaking off winter rust so let’s call it 15ish right now. For reference, I prefer an iron that looks more player oriented but I need some GI help too. These look thicker to me in hand rather than when looking down at address so they fit the bill to my...
Back