Recent content by realitycheck

1. R

Favorite Cobra Club Ever?

Baffler..Pick one. Then they stopped making them??? Hard to understand why Amp Cell Driver was the best they ever made, also
  2. R

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I'll say this, if Callaway can produce the X with a nuetral ball flight, it will be the best they have EVER made! On the right track with this one
  3. R

MacGregor golf is back?

In the minority here, but Macgregor was one of my favorite brands of all time. The forged offerings were as good as Anything out there for years!!! Would love to see them back full steam
  4. R

Brands that have “lost” you?

Same. (New Level) Asked a pretty general question about club length and his snarky reply stopped me cold from ordering a set of their irons. Ordered some Wilson Staff Cb's the next day
  5. R

Callaway Great Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids

My friends, I have lost a LOT of respect for this company after seeing these prices....Absolute joke. Wouldn't play them anyway, but it's an insult to one of the great lines ever in golf (Big Bertha).
  6. R

Why Two Sets of Irons or Complete Bags

(Heads to Ebay to search for Hogan radials). I hate this stupid game...LOL!!
  7. R

Cobra King CB

Best looking iron I have seen in a while...WOW
  8. R

Describe the Brand: Honma Golf

Incredible products with no way to make any sort of custom order....
  9. R

Ping G430 Driver

The yellow kills it for me....UGH
  10. R

Cobra King Aerojet Driver?

Another driver Im sure I will own......looks great
  11. R

Edison Wedges Review Thread

Those posted pics are about to cost me some money....UGH, spectacular, and Ive been on their site a lot lately. Likely just sealed the deal
Back