Recent content by RedlyneTheory

1. RedlyneTheory

FS: Bushnell Tour V2 Laser Range Finder with Pinseeker

Hey THP! I’m selling my Bushnell Tour v2 laser range finder with pinseeker. It is in good cosmetic shape with a few very small scuffs, and it works perfectly. It also comes with a red silicone case, the Bushnell carrying case, manual, and an extra energizer battery. The battery that is...
  2. RedlyneTheory

RC Car Racing

When I was younger, my main hobby was RC Car Racing. I was big into the on road cars early on, then shifted to off road racing as I progressed in the hobby. There were a few tracks in my area that set up some great organized racing, and one of them is still going strong today. The hobby left me...
  3. RedlyneTheory

Opposite Hand Hole of the Day: Video Edition

Today while playing golf and not having any groups anywhere in sight behind us, we decided to mix up the traditional hole of the day video by playing on the opposite side of the ball. Good times ensued.
  4. RedlyneTheory

FS: LH Mashie M3 $55 shipped (CONUS)

Hey THP! I picked up this Cleveland Mashie M3 awhile ago because when I would connect with the ball, boy would it fly, but I was just not as consistent with it as I am with my burner rescue. It has the stock Miyazaki shaft in stiff flex, with the standard Cleveland grip. It is also standard...
  5. RedlyneTheory

Errant golf ball knocks out motorcyclist's teeth

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120523/NEWS03/305230113/2275/RSS05 Saw this story this morning, and man that's some crazy bad luck. I feel horrible for the woman on the motorcycle, I would hate to accidentally hurt someone like that while golfing.
  6. RedlyneTheory

WTB: LH Cleveland cg15 Black Pearl 58* Wedge

I know its pretty specific, but if anyone has a LH 58* Black Pearl cg15 lying around that they would consider selling, please shoot me a PM. Thanks
  7. RedlyneTheory

WTB: LH R9 Supertri

I'm interested in buying a left handed R9 Supertri to play around with. My preference is 10.5* Stiff, but I'd consider regular flex. If anyone has one laying around that they would want to sell, shoot me a PM. Thanks
  8. RedlyneTheory

Video Released of the Earthquake Shaking the Washington Moument

This video is intense! Glad everyone was ok. http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Video-Released-of-Earthquake-Shaking-Washington-Monument-130584728.html?dr
  9. RedlyneTheory

Review of Southern Dunes Golf Club, Maricopa AZ

Today my buddy and I played a round at Southern Dunes Golf Club in Maricopa, Arizona. The golf course is located about 30 miles south of Phoenix, but it is well worth the drive. I have heard from multiple people that this course is a must play, and boy were they right. When we arrived, we were...
  10. RedlyneTheory

Monterey Bay Courses

Has anyone played any courses in the Monterey area, and what did you think? I am going to visit my brother on the 30th of September, and want to catch a round on October 3rd before catching my flight home. Unfortunately the Pebble Beach Resort courses are all out of my price range, but it looks...
  11. RedlyneTheory

Energy Drinks & Shots

I used to buy cases of blue monster and drink them daily for school/work, but haven't touched them in along time. As for the energy shots, I have yet to try them because I like drinking a full sized drink and the prices seem absurd.
  12. RedlyneTheory

Papago Golf Course - Phoenix AZ

Anyone ever play Papago? The layout looks great from satellite images. I have not played the course yet, and am pumped to play it on Monday.
  13. RedlyneTheory

Golfsmith Nike Ball Giveaway 8/20/11

I got this in an email today and it sounds pretty cool. It will be fun to test out the 20XI's for free! http://www.golfsmith.com/ps/display/?page=ps/nike-20xi
  14. RedlyneTheory

Need one more for ASU Karsten tomorrow morning.

Anyone interested in joining c0ncept, myself and a friend of his for a round tomorrow morning at 8?
  15. RedlyneTheory

Video of my swing

My girlfriend took a video of my swing today at the course, and I was wondering what you guys think? The shot ended up on the green, 30ft left of the hole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix4TqYFBjus
Back