Recent content by Redskev

1. Redskev

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Yeah I've been debating that! I've never put a logo on before so I was wondering if I should still mark them or not. Probably won't because the clean look will be nice.
  2. Redskev

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Snagged up that Srixon Z Star XV golf ball deal (2 for 3). Put a logo on them too so kind of excited about that.
  3. Redskev

Most Holes Played in A Single Day?

I'd like to see how many I could play in a day one time, but for now just 36 is my most.
  4. Redskev

CONTEST EIGHT WINNERS: Tiger Woods 82nd Win with Bridgestone Golf

Awesome I'm in! Tour B XS for me.
  5. Redskev

How Many States?

I got a ways to go! 14 down 36 to go.
  6. Redskev

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

Right now I'm rocking a Cleveland HB and would love to see how my putting game changes with the newest line of putter technology from Cleveland.
  7. Redskev

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 2: Mizuno ST190 Fairway Wood

1) I've never played any Mizuno clubs, but would love to try one! 2)
  8. Redskev

Everyone in my group birdied the same hole.

Something pretty cool happened to me this weekend while I was playing golf and wondering if you guys have ever experienced this too. Was playing in a weekend game with my buddy and two other members at my course. Our handicaps were 5,8,15, and 16. Par 4 5th hole plays only about 330 with a sharp...
  9. Redskev

FS/FT Game Golf Live

Game Golf Live GPS Shot tracking system. Used for about 15 rounds a year ago and in ok condition just because there is noticeable wear on the tags. Willing to trade for a dozen balls or sell for $35 shipped. Would consider other trades of similar value.
  10. Redskev

Run it back! Guess my score, win Medinah swag

Shout out to BL for hooking me up with this sweet bag tag from his contest. Already got it on the bag and it looks great. Thanks man!
  11. Redskev

Putting Pace Help

Ok so I'm really happy with the way my game is coming together at the start of this season besides my putting!! I've had multiple rounds with 5+ 3 putts and it's killing me. This season I recently switched from a Scotty Futura X7 (mallet) to a Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 (blade). I really love...
  12. Redskev

Contest: Callaway Customs Goes Rogue

Love the look of all the designs so far! Here's mine!
  13. Redskev

New to THP

Hello, I'm Kevin from Maine, and decided to give THP a go! Was on another golf forum for a bit, but it kinda slowed down a lot so looking for a new place to chat about golf! Been following THP on Twitter for a bit now so I'm somewhat familiar with the site. Looking forward to talking golf...
Back