Recent content by rehbirdie

1. rehbirdie

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats You Are Testing Mindset

Always fun to run into a fellow THPer! Having fun at a charity tourney with my MINDSET XS!
  2. rehbirdie

Bridgestone Goes Off Course

If you were still in TN it would be a phone call away!
  3. rehbirdie

Yes, it was Sweetens in TN. We have a fun content shoot day planned out there soon and we had to do some investigative marketing before shoot day! :cool:
  4. rehbirdie

Thanks! Glad the explanation made sense. Sometimes I get a little long winded in those responses!
  5. rehbirdie

So much fun! Thanks to Dan and JB for allowing to shoot the bull for a half hour!
  6. rehbirdie

Week 1: THP Fantasy Football

when josh allen makes my me look like a genius on the first pick....lol
  7. rehbirdie

Week 1: THP Fantasy Football

Bills looking gooooood!!
  8. rehbirdie

PKorf & Wildcat4Life Live Update MG thread

Catching up on this thread, and wow, what a great story of perseverance! All that’s let’s is to, well, WIN THIS THING! Good luck guys!
  9. rehbirdie

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

I’m 38, so I’m gonna rock them for as long as I can! Go for it!!!
  10. rehbirdie

I’ve worn joggers to test tour players before, worn right I think they look pretty cool. But I might be bordering on being too old for joggers now! 😂
  11. rehbirdie

Should I Buy Golf Joggers

Yeah, they have some nicer ones now that won’t break the bank!
  12. rehbirdie

Honestly don’t have any with loops. It’s kinda weird at first without a belt, but after a while it feels pretty normal. I wear joggers to work with shirts tucked in or shirts that are a correct length untucked look ok for casual Fridays! I’d love for a company to make some with belt loops tho!
  13. rehbirdie

Should I Buy Golf Joggers

Lulu and Old Navy are my go-tos for golf course joggers. You def have to have the right fit so they don’t look sloppy to pull it off. Can’t be too baggy for sure but also don’t want to look like you’re wearing leggings!
  14. rehbirdie

Give me joggers all day on the course AND in the Tech Studio!
Back