Recent content by revolution337

1. R

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

https://maplehillgolf.com/wilson-staff-lady-d9-fairway-wood/ Ladies Wilson D9 5 and 7 woods on sale for $55. I have the D9 3 wood and have really been enjoying hitting it.
  2. R

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

I listen to Jon Shermans podcast "The Sweet Spot" and he is a sponsor of the product. Use coupon code "SWEETSPOT" at checkout on the ShotScope site to bring it down to $179.
  3. R

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

My custom ordered 56 finally showed up the other day. Haven't played it yet on the course, but been able to spend a few hours with it chipping around my backyard. Loving it thus far!
  4. R

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Been playing a 5 wood for a few years now, wanted to try out a 3 wood. Found this Wilson D9 on clearance and figured I'd give it a try.
  5. R

The 5 wood thread

I currently am gaming a Cobra LTDx Max 5W and absolutely love it. Haven't messed around with a 3W though, but I doubt I would be able to get any appreciable increased distance. OK shots are going 200, middle'd shots are ~230 and both always seem to find the fairway.
  6. R

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

https://edelgolf.com/collections/specials/products/trade-show-used-rider-bag-grey Looks like the rider bag is still in stock.
  7. R

TP5/TP5x 'Fresh Pix'

Posted in the "what did you buy today" thread. I picked up a box local to me the other day. Love the extra touch of the "fuzziness" of the box.
  8. R

Speaking of limited edition balls 🍑
  9. R

Apologies for the late response. I actually ordered mine from Carls Golf Land. They had it in stock and $5 cheaper than directly from Srixon. Mine is actually the gray colored one, not white. Its just hard to tell in the photo. It fits excellent...
  10. R

Figured I needed a branded hat to match my incoming ZX4 irons 😁
  11. R

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

I was holding off on buying the X5 with the anticipation of this release. I see current users are being offered a special price of $179.00. It's a shame the same offer isn't being extended to "new users" such as myself.
  12. R

Looks like Masters fever is spreading! Went into GG today for a few new grips, and walked out with this.
  13. R

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Can't say I noticed any feeling of hollowness when hitting the ZX4s. I was able to certainly feel a difference between flushed shots and off center strikes, both in feel and sound. When I hit a good one, it sounded and felt great. The ZX5 also felt great, was overall just slightly better...
  14. R

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Just got back from the fitting, spent over 2 hours going over different shafts and heads. Tried out both the ZX4 and the ZX5 but ended up pulling the trigger on a set of ZX4s for that extra touch of forgiveness. Order sheet: ZX4 6-AW N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 X-Stiff 112g shafts +1 degree up...
  15. R

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm going to check with my fitter and get his opinion as well on the subject. Will report back with my results!
Back